Let's Have A Chat!

So, I've noticed a lot of people commenting on a specific part in my book in Chapter 3:

"Do you think that black people are at a disadvantage in life, because of their color?" He asked looking at me.

I looked at the others to see that were looking at me curiously.

"Well.....yeah. Most people white people see blacks as dump, stupid, ghetto, racist to whites, you name it. But if you really think about it, black people see whites the same way." I said.

Now, granted I would like to clarify what I mean when I wrote this a few years back. As my personal opinion, I believe that every race has a certain view point of every other ethnicity. Everybody in the world has thought of something racist towards a person of a different race whether they are or aren't racist. And if you say you haven't you're lying.

I don't really want to dive deeply into this cause I'd rather not get into the whole racism thing (even though I technically brought it up first). I just simply want people to stop writing negative comments about that particular peace in the book.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I wrote this book when I was young. I don't want to disrupt anyone's happiness in this safe haven we've created on Wattpad, nor did I mean to offend anyone.

Personally I don't understand why this book is still being read but I won't question it.

I hope that cleared up the confusion or animosity that was created. If you still have questions, feel free to message me! I have no issue with answering your unanswered questions.

Alright, I'm leaving now. I stopped studying just for you guys.😂 It was really bothering me with the comments but it's whatever.

-Autumn