Read This If Your Still Interested In This Book

Okay so obviously this isn't a new chapter, which I have just started back on recently. There's some things we need to discuss as far as this book goes. For those of you that still have this book in your library and actually care about it, please direct your attention to the list of things I am about to tell you below.

As of today, I have officially changed some things in my book that concerns the characters. The quintuplets (Samuel, Micah, Riley, Liam, and Lucas) will not have the same last name as their father. I have decided to swap their names from Walker to Stewart and left their father with Walker. There is an explanation for this sudden change but I can't really reveal that right now, due to it being apart of the story line. Now some of you probably hate me for this but its my book and I can due what I want. Although your comments do matter, so I have decided that the comments determine how the book will go. To a certain point of course. I have plans to lol.

Now I know this is a long shot but if there aren't any comments then it will just be a regular old story by an author who did their best trying to please their audience.

With all this said, I hope to see you all in the next chapter!

~Love, Autumn