Chapter 6

*that next week*

Colby's P.O.V

"Boys get up for school, or your going to be late!" Randal yelled up the stairs.

"What about breakfast?"  Luca asked making a face of hurt.

"I didn't have time to cook some, so here's some cash to get something for yourselves and the girls." He said as he zipped up his  jacket.

"We ride our skateboards to school." S.J said while I continued to braid her hair.

"You sure you guys don't want to ride with us? There's plenty of space." Samuel said.

"I'd rather skateboard. What about you Colby?"

"Are you kidding! I wouldn't trade that board for the world!"

"Well I guess you'll see each other there. By guys I'm running late."

He left out of the house and was out of the driveway before I could even say bye myself. Once I finished her braids I gave her an extra scrunchy hair-tie just in case.

"Don't forget about the plan. If it's compromised we bail." I said picking up my bag.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world." She said with a grin. We did our handshake before we headed to school.

***
Riley's P.O.V

Right now I was in my fourth period class, history. I hated it with a passion yet I was pretty good at it. Which is totally normal for anyone who didn't like something. Just because your good at something doesn't mean you have to like it, or at least that's what I've been told by my therapist. What? I'm not perfect. 

The only time I didn't hate this class period was when I heard the words-

"Free day."

Man, I have good timing.

I pulled my phone out and saw a few new messages in the group chat Lucas created called Quins. Don't question the name.

Calm One (Micah): Guys, I think somethings supposed to be going down today.

Crazy One (Lucas): Ouuuuuuu who's fighting?! I need some entertainment in my life.

Smart One (Liam): The fact that you take pleasure in seeing people get beat up is concerning.

Protective One (Samuel): I have a test this period guys, I'll have to get back to you. Fill me in later on the details. And don't get involved like a dummy. Dummies.

Caring One (Me): Well bye to you to then and Micah, you must be talking about the girls.

Calm One: Yeah, how'd you know

Caring One: No one else thought it was suspicious that they were wearing all black and braiding each others hair as if they were preparing for a fight?

Smart One: Nope

Crazy One: Notta

Caring One:  Cause you guys don't freaking pay attention. But anyways they were planning something and it may or may not cause trouble

Crazy One: So we should stop them

Smart One: No. Let's stay out of it

Calm One: Yeah but whether we like it or not they're apart of this family and we protect the ones we care about, right Riley

I hate when they make me be the tie breaker.

Caring One: I think we should stay out of it and let them do whatever.