Empty Promises and Broken Family

(Y/N)'s POV:
It's been 7 months. These tour dates are going faster then I've expected, but Gerard has been drifting away from me. The fame is getting to him. I know this because this was what happened the first time I went on tour, I felt invisible, I felt like I could do anything, but my band mates snapped me out of that a well after by shoving reality down my throat. I hope it doesn't get too bad that Gee forgets about me, in all honesty he would, I mean, my parents barley noticed me, so why should anyone else? My band mates noticed my depression, it's as if a piece of me is missing, and it is, the Gerard I knew is gone and is replaced with another one, a phoney Gerard, he isn't my Gee. He broke part of our promise, let's hope it doesn't get too bad.

Gerard's POV:
I've been having an amazing time on tour, I mean all these fans, they love me. I feel like I'm forgetting something... I miss (Y/N) though, she's never left my mind, I have a feeling that something bad is about to happen. I haven't been able to text her cause of the guys but I've tried. I really want to talk to my baby girl, but they won't let me. I love her, I hope she hasn't forgotten about me. Something bad is about to happen and something's different about me, I've noticed this.

(Y/N)'s POV:
2 months till I get to see Gerard and help him. I've heard that he gets drunk a lot because he's afraid it's the only way he'll be the guy the fans want on stage. I'm worried about him, I still love him, but I doubt he feels the same, he hasn't as so much texted me but has been active on social media. I wish that I could be with him right now, but right now we're in Australia. I'm kinda horny-wait what the fuck? But I guess I could read some fucked up fan fiction to fill the void?... maybe, this is a bad idea isn't it? Oh well, my band is out getting drunk, but I don't like to drink cause some crazy shit could go down if I do.

It was a break day, and I was in my bunk scrolling through Instagram to see Gerard's new post. What I saw shocked me, it was a picture of Gee kissing some random girl the caption read, 'Met this beautiful girl at one of our shows. Sorry (Y/N), but she's better then you, we're over.' What the fuck? He's breaking up over Instagram, that's really fucked up. He's just filled with empty promises and left me broken. Tears starts to leak out of my eyes, I tried to stop them but to no avail.

Cedar's POV(holy shit! A different POV):
Me, Maddie and Nick left the bar after a drink, cause we didn't want to get shitfaced cause we have a show tomorrow. We got to where the bus was parked near the venue we were playing tomorrow. As we entered we hear sniffling, and the only other one here is (Y/N). Oh shit! What happened?!? I rushed back to her bunk to see her on the mattress crying. "(Y/N), what happened?" I hate to see my band mates like this, we are all a family here. "G-Gerard met so-someone better than m-me, prettier and sk-skinnier t-than me. He broke t-things off over Insta-Instagram." she was a sobbing mess, the other two overheard and were looking in here to see what was going down. That asshole! He doesn't deserve her. While he's all happy, we're here with a broken family.

Gerard's POV(it's time to see what's going down):
I woke up with a massive headache, groaning I sat up when I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I at first thought it was (Y/N), but then I look over to see it's some random chick. I flip thinking we 'did it' but I realised I still had pj pants on, thank god. Where the fuck am I? I looked around my unfamiliar surroundings, realising I was in a pink-ass room. Why? I don't know. I see a black backpack that sticks out like a sore thumb. I get the stranger's arms off of me and got to the bag to see it has my clothes in it. I put on a shirt and slipped on my Converse and left that house without leaving a note. I gotta find (Y/N). I saw my car in the driveway but how the hell did it get here? Along with me? I got in, started it and drove off. I parked in a Starbucks parking lot to see if my phone could tell me anything. I got a multimedia message, that was a picture of me kissing that chick on the lips, then I saw 'my' recent post. I never posted this! I don't even know that girls name, and I only want my relationship with (Y/N) to be over. What the fuck is going on?

Yay! Short chapter with a crazy fangirl, are the best kind of chapters lol. Jk.