Chapter 2

As they romed the village they found more and more chest but just lether armer and more food which was good.But when they thought they went through every house the found a castle.Adam said "Looks like we found the jack pot!"Creeper replide "I don't know.You'd think someone had come to the village by now right?I mean ow did we find all those chest all full and never had been touched?I don't know maybe we should just stay cousious."Adam had a frouny face and said "Dude to much words.Your ganking up my brain."Creeper said as they walked in the castle "You have a brain?"The castle was completly empty.No one was there.Creeper pulled out a map she found in a chest from the village."It looks like the chest storage is in the basement"Creeper said suddenly.Adam replide "There beter be budder!"And so the two headed down there.Adam walked into a cage and said "Help help I just wanted to steal budder."Creeper shok her head with a smerk.But all of the sudden the the lights flickered and the cage which Adam was playing around in had suddenly closed!Adam screamed Creeper just run you can win this on your own!"Creeper drew her sword and said "i'm not leaving you here to die!"Creeper sat next to Adam's cage.There was two dark corners with eyes watching.Creeper said "I'm not ganna leave so you might as well kill me before you kill my friend."Creeper put her head in her knees.Then the door to Adams cage opend.Then Adam fainted.Creeper still had her head in her knees not knowing that Adams cage had opened.A voice from the left corner had said "We've been fallowing you since the begining of this game.We dont wanna hert you or your friend.We wanna help you guys win.