Chapter 10

Mitch took off his sweater but he still had a tank top on.Creeper rapped the sweater around Adams eyes and covered his ears with some apples she found in the chest in the village.Creeper held Adams hand as the others cleared the path from squids.then the got cornered.Mitch yelled "I'M TO HANSOM TO DIE!"Bacca replid "YA BIG GUMS YOU REALLY ARE!AND I'M SAYING THAT AS A FRIEND!"Mud kip said "I don't wanna die with a big hairy thing next to me!"Fluffy slapped him upside the head.Creeper yelled over all the squids "WE GOTTA SHOW ADAM SO HE CAN KILL THEM ALL!"Jason shook her and said "Are you mad woman?"Mitch mumbled "That might actually work!"Bacca said "SAY WHAT KNOW?"Creeper started to take Mitches sweater off his head while Mud kip took out the apples.Adams eyes were twitching.Adams eyes started turning red and he wore an angry face.He looked almost like he was ganna explode.Jason took off his helmet and said "Mother of god."Then he shot out like lightning and killed all the squids.Everyone stood in awe.Jason flew down to everyone and said "When ever he kills a lot of squids he goes crazy or he does crazy things that he really wants to do.So if I were you i'd start running."Adam turned and looked at them all crazy like.