chapter 6

Adam jumped into Jasons arms and said "JASON!I'M STARTLED!!!!"Then Mitch said in a strange voice "Jason......I'm startled......"Everyone just staired.Then something pulled Creeper under water until they couldn't see her.Creeper went unconsious.Everyone who was on the surface started freaking out.Bacca yelled "SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP!!!"Mitch yelled "NO!ANYONE BUT CREEPER!WHY WASN'T IT JASON!?!?!"Jason yelled from above "HEY!"Adam yelled "SHE WAS SO YONG!"Bacca said "Lets go save her!"Mitch said "Mother of God."Jason said "That's so crazy it just might work!"Adam sceamed "I JUST WANTED BUDDER!"MEAN WILE UNDER WATER.Creeper started to wake up.She was in an under water cave.She saw something comming out from under water.She hid behind a random couch that was in the cave.She was thinking to herself "I'm ganna die!But I don't wanna die!Not when death match is in an hour!"Once the thing was all the way out of the water she thought it was a poki mon or something.MEAN WILE ON THE SURFACE.They found under water aquitment.Adams was yellow or as he called it "Buddery yellow."Mitches was purple,Fluffys was brown,and Jason just stayed in his suit because it was water proff.Then they jumped in.And they went deeper and deeper.