chapter 9

Husky was blushing seeing how many people loved his name.Bacca walked to him and said "see,it all worked out!"Husky had a mad face and slapped him upside the head.Then he smiled.Then a huge voice said "60 minutes till death match."Huskey finally said "Lets go find that treasure!"Everyone got into the water gear.Everyone but Creeper.Husky grabed her by the waste and said "Hold on and hold your breath!"Creeper inhaled all the air she could and held on for dear life.Once she got to the surface she gasped for air.All the others took off their water suits.Mitch said "Lets keep moving.I wanna get a sword and some armer."Bacca said to Mitch "Don't even think about getting Betty if you know whats good for you!"Creeper wispered to Adam "Who's Betty?"Adam wispered back "It's a diamond axe."Jason was leading but this time was flying.Husky went to talk to Fluffy.He said "Dude what are you again?"Fluufy answered "I'm a Bacca.And what are you suppost to be?"Huskey answered "I'm a poki mon!"Jason flew down and stopped the pack.Mitch said "Is it........you know the things?"Jason answered "yes,and a lot of them."Huskey went to Mitch and wispered "what is it?"Mitch wispered something but no one could hear.Huskey walked back to Creeper and walked her so Adam couldn't hear what they were going to say.He wispered "There.....is......alot......of.......squids."