Frieza x reader part two!!

Haha, part two of this!!!!

It had been almost two years some Goku had defeated Frieza. You had heard about Frieza's defeat when you came back to Earth with the help of the dragon balls, and you were... sad. Yeah, you were happy about Goku's victory and all, but you were sad about Frieza's death. You thought it was weird; a hero like you falling in love with a major like Frieza. The two of you barely know each other. But you couldn't stop thinking about him.

You were on your way to Capsule Corp when you felt a very high power. It felt so familiar, though. Could it be...

You took off into the sky towards the energy, hoping that is was what you thought it was.

When you arrived at the "meeting spot", you saw that most of everyone was here. So they must've felt it too. You thought. But what could it be...  Then, a massive spaceship flew right above your heads, and everyone, except you, was frightened out of their witts.

"It's Frieza , isn't it?" You whisper. No one heard your voice. When the ship paced by their heads, you took off with a spark of hope in your eyes.

"Y/N, where are you going?!" Krillin yelled at you as you soared through the sky.  Ignoring him, you set down where the ship landed. Out came Frieza, all patched up with metal on his head, robotic arms and legs. You didn't suppress (did I spell it right...?) your chi because he wanted to know that you were here.

"Frieza!!" You yelled, waving your hands wildly while running over to him and, his... Dad????

Nevertheless, Frieza noticed you and crookedly smile as you stop about three feet away from them.

"Uhh... Who is this, Frieza?" The older looking tyrant asked Frieza. The part of him that wasn't blown up turned red, and so did you. "Oh, nevermind."

"So, you're Frieza's dad?" You asked, pointing to the older looking Frieza.

"King Cold, to be exact," King Cold took pride in that.

"So, why are you on Earth?" You asked.

"Well, my son somehow knew that you were still alive, and that you went to Earth, so we came here. It would please him if you were to uh... join him from now on."

"Oh, really?" You smirked at Frieza, who was sending a death glare to his father. "Fine, I'll go. But, only if you spare Earth." You start to walk to Frieza, who replied,

"Damn it." His tail wrapped your waist as he pulled you in for a kiss.
_______________________________
Finally, it's done!!! The Beerus and cooler ones are next on the list!!!!