Yamchaaaaaaaa!!!!!! x Broken Hearted Reader

Single. The word that dreaded you most at this point. The word that you never wanted to be. Ever. You knew him since you both were kids, and he loves you back then. Now, he doesn't and he even cheated on you with this hot, blonde chick named Anbā (featured as the bully in many stories).

You need to talk to someone. Anyone would do at this point. But you knew that most of everyone you knew were busy and didn't have the time since the Androids were coming in less than three years. You sigh sadly as you walked past Capsule Corp., and suddenly stopped. Maybe Bulma was home and... Hopefully not doing anything. You knew that she had broken up with Yamcha about two weeks ago, and suspected that Vegeta and her were going to get together. But your guess was as good as mine.

Right before you turned to walk to Capsule Corp's door, you heard a bunch of yelling inside, probably Bulma yelling at Yamcha. Or was it Yamcha yelling at Bulma...

You decided to be nosy and dashed towards the door, putting your ear against it. Baaaad choice. Because Yamcha has slammed the door open, hitting you right in the face and knocking you to the ground. You didn't dare to move a muscle. Bulma and Yamcha's voices overlapped each other's, making it hard for you to hear both of them. You saw a glimpse of Vegeta's smirk from inside the house.

"Bulma!  I don't understand, why him? Why him?"

"Oh shut up you probably love Y/N, right? You probably cheated on me with that... That..."

"That what?" You couldn't bare this conversation anymore. You stood up and walked between Bulma and Yamcha.  "That. What." There was an uncomfortable silence in the air. You couldn't believe that Bulma would say something like about her. Why would she think that? Does she even know about her breakup? "What were you about to call me?"

"You know what? You and Yamcha deserve each other." Bulma says after she slams the door in her face. You didn't notice the tears running down your face until now. Feeling incredibly shocked, sad, and depressed, you ran away from the house back home. When you approached the house you see boxes and stuff out on your front porch. And your boyfriend kicking it further away from him.

"Wh-what is this?" You say as you notice that it was your stuff he was kicking out the door.

"Get this trash out by tomorrow." Was all he said when he started sprinting down the block. You collapse on the ground to your knees sobbing.

"Y/N, don't cry." You heard Yamcha's voice behind you as you felt a hand on your shoulder. You stood, crying on Yamcha's chest.

"It's okay, Y/N. It's okay." He said as he rubs your back while hugging you to him. "It's just you and me..."

************************************

Woah, that was like 490 words.

Needs to be longer!!!!!!

See ya next time!!!!!!