Story Description (and Disclaimer)

After losing her parents, Georgia Levinson is left alone to tend to herself and her baby sister while being locked up in a basement by her own uncle. When, she then gets kidnapped by a rather good looking guy, she realizes that the kidnapper forgot to bring the one thing that was left in the world for her. 

Her sister.

Read to find out about Georgia's journey on how she escapes Government officials, murderers, and the enemy guidelines while trying to find her baby sister - and maybe even a little love on the way.

DISCLAIMER:

All of the ideas in this book are mine and mine to keep. This book is All Rights Reserved and any type of plagiarism, or copying will not be tolerated and is punishable by law. I have spent a lot of time and effort into putting this book together and all the events, characters and situations that take part in it. For people to copy and steal anyone's idea is beyond unacceptable.

Also, this book is an AU meaning that One Direction does not exist, story Zayn is not based off of real life Zayn, and NONE of this actually happens. There will be topics in this book that may include things like drugs, alcohol, and maybe some.... other stuff. I am not going to apologize for anything I write in my book because it all comes together in the end and everything that happens in this book happens for a reason.

Anyways on a lighter note I hope you ejoy my book and if you read this and stay for the journey of this book, I love you. Thank you to everyone who created a cover for me. Unfortunately there could've been only one so thank you to @Faythepanda for making me this amazing cover!

~Platypus SkittlesXO