Chapter 5: Trust Issues

(A/N: Play the song in the background while reading this chapter it helps trust me I love this song so effing much man. I was listening to it when typing and I was like Oh God this works flawlessly. Now back to the story)

Chapter 5: Trust Issues

Georgia’s POV

“You hungry?” I nodded, I hadn’t eaten in three days. “Okay let’s go. I’m not going to handcuff you or anything, but don’t even think about trying to run. Lift up your sleeve.”

I stared at him, “What?”

“Listen, I know you aren’t deaf. Lift up your sleeve.”

I did as I was told. What I didn’t expect to see was a light blinking from underneath my skin. “What…. What did you do to me?” I asked quietly.

“It’s a tracking device. If you try to run away, I will find you. I will always find you.” He said. I nodded meekly. All of my hopes of escaping from him were gone. “Good, now let’s go. I know this place that sells food. We’re gonna walk there.” He said, opening the motel room door. I followed him out and silently trudged behind him.

We reached the food place before the kidnapper started talking again, “Stay here. I’m going to go inside, buy the food and be straight out. Don’t talk to anyone, don’t look at anyone. And remember…” He pointed to his arm.

I nodded. “Can you at least tell me your name. What if something ends up happening to me?”

He hesitated, but this time he nodded before replying, “Zayn. The name’s Zayn.” And with that he headed into the store. Great. Now a name to associate the face with. I found a place to sit on the sides of the worn down road, and as I was walking, someone bumped into me.

“Sorry doll, didn’t see you there,” a disgusting looking man said, holding on to my wrist.

“It’s fine,” I replied trying not to show my disgust from the smell of alcohol that radiated off of him. And he was looking at me like I was an orange or something.

“No, let me make it up to you, doll. Let’s head over to my place and I can show you how sorry I really am.” He slurred, winking at me and pulling me behind him.

“No. I'm good actually. It's fine, really. Zayn?” I called after the kidnapper. “Get off of me! I don’t want to come with you. Stop. Help! Somebody help me! Zayn!” I was thrashing and struggling to get the repulsive man off of me.

The man pushed me up against the alley. “Shut the fuck up bitch.” He tried to kiss me by putting his rough and disgusting lips on mine. He put his hands on my waist and started to push my shirt up.

“Please, don’t do this,” I cried, trying to move his hands.

He moved his hands, took a step back and smiled at me before making his way back. “Fine bitch. If you won’t take it the easy way, then the hard way it is.” With that he ripped my shirt in half and groped his filthy palms over my chest.

“Stop struggling.” He said as he tried to make me touch him through his pants. I quickly recoiled and tried to hit him in the groin. “Not so fast bitch.”

“Just, please. Let me go. Zayn?!?” My voice was hoarse from all of the shouting.

“She said. Get off of her.” I heard, before the man was ripped off of me and thrown to the ground. Zayn started throwing punches left and right, hitting the man over and over again. At this point I broke down. I was cold, naked, violated and plain hungry. I slid down to the ground and started bawling my eyes out.