Chapter 11

Hallie's POV

When I opened the door, the sight in front of me was one I would have never guessed I sould ever see. Louis and Zayn. People I've met. Such familiar faces but not necessarily when they had blood scattered all over them. My mouth hung open in disbelief, quickly shuffling out the door way to get outside, so I would not wake my mother.

"What happened?" were the first words to come out of my mouth when I heard the door click shut. I didn't know if they were hurt or anything, they didn't seem like it. Neither of them were hunched over crying in pain. It seemed as if their faces were paintings but there was a twist, the paint was blood. 

Zayn looked at Louis, nodding. I think it was him asking for permission to tell me what happened.

"It's Niall.." Zayn spoke, softly, so soft it was hard to hear him. It was like he wanted to make sure that no one else heard him, even though we were probably the only ones outside.

His name. I should've excepted it to come out of his mouth when they showed up. I didn't know how to really feel. I encouraged him to go on, not saying one word just to make sure I hear everything correctly. Was he hurt? Was that why he had not called me? I sighed, looking at the ground. I hoped not.

"He's um- he's..," Zayn seemed to have stuttered a lot. "But-," Louis cut him off by smacking him in the arm. Zayn furrowed his eyebrows, grunting as he had cut him off. "What?" he spit at him, before looking back at me, making an apologetic face. I really wanted to know what happened to Niall but before I could ask anymore questions, lights appeared at the end of the street.

"That's what," Louis spat back at him, not happy with Zayn's anger toward him at all.

I was so confused, standing on my porch steps, in the pitch black, with two fighting men covered with blood. 

"Hallie, we need to go inside now," Zayn says, and before I even can respond back with him, saying my mom's sleeping and that's probably not a good idea, he turns the door knob, pushing us both in.

"Zayn, what the fuck?" I asked him when he slammed the door. "My mom's sleeping!" I whispered yelled. Louis ran past me, turning off all the lights in the house, while Zayn went upstairs, probably to do the same thing. If my mom had woken up, she would have thought a murder scene had gone on.

Louis came back from the bathroom, the blood washed off his face, almost the exact time I heard Zayn come back down the stairs. "What are you guys doing?" I asked frantically, as Zayn closed the curtains. 

Ignoring my question, Zayn speaks, "Lay down on the ground now, and don't make a word."

I cock my head to the side. Did anyone know how to explain anything to me? I stood my ground, not going to lay on the floor until someone explained to me what the fuck is going on. 

Before I had a chance to say no, Louis grasped my shoulders, shoving me to the ground. He clenched his wrists around mine, making me lay on my stomach while Zayn slapped his hand around my mouth. 

I was beyond furious now, who did they think they were? I was about to scream as loud as I could until I heard something. A voice that would make me shut up for a million years.

Niall's POV

A click. A click can represent a lot of objects. Such as a button on the remote control, or the sound a light switch makes when you turn it on. But not in my case. In my case, it represented a gun. A gun being held closely to my throat.

I didn't know what to do. If I moved, I would've probably been shot. So I stood there. I already knew who was behind the trigger. He'd probably come to kill me for what I had done. 

"Niall, we meet again," his voice made me cringe inside, such a deep, pathetic voice.

I didn't say anything. What was there to say? Thanks for coming to kill me? Instead, I planted my feet into the ground, slowly raising my arms. 

"Not going to speak, are you?" he dared to say. It kind of made me pissed off, how he thought he was in control, when he really wasn't. But I stood there, taking his bullshit.

The lights in the small room went black, but I could still make out figures coming towards us. Two being Zayn and Louis. What were they doing here? Fuck. This was all my fault. 

"I think since it's fair that you took one of mine, I'll take one of yours," he decided on an agreement himself. I didn't want Zayn or Louis to be killed but if it meant that I would be safe, then I would be happy for them to take one for the team.

Again, I stayed silent. He chuckled a bit before taking the gun off my neck and setting it on Louis's. HIs men came up behind me, each one grabbing my arms, so I couldn't escape. Louis looked at me with hurt in his eyes and I can't say it didn't disturb me. Fuck, if Louis was going to be killed, I couldn't watch.

With another deep chuckle that I despised so much, I had come to my senses. Remembering some moves I had learned a few minutes ago, I shifted my right arm into the right guy's groin, making him fall in pain. With a third blow to the head, I elbowed the left guy in the stomach, giving him a few more kicks in the ribs.

I ran towards the gun and where it was pointed, and right when he decided to pull the trigger, the gun was pointed in a new direction. Right inbetween my eyes.

A/N:

Who's evil? Hahaha I mean two cliffhanger's in a row, sorry :(

Again, so sorry for not updating in sooo long, and I know this chapters short, but I have school and I really can't update when I have school. But I will try my best!

Comment/Vote (: