Chapter 8

Hallie's POV

My thoughts were interrupted, by a knock on the door. Ugh, I groaned and slowly walked over to the door. Swinging the door opened, I was greeted by a familiar face.

"Hey Hanna," I pulled her into a hug. I've missed her a lot.

"Just stopped by to see how you were doing," she hugged me back.

I invited her in, and I told her what was all on my mind. Being my best friend, she instantly understood what I was saying. This is why I love her.

I really didn't want to say goodbye to her, but she said her parents wanted her home. I walked her out to her car, and said I would see her next week, because school was cancelled due to what happened to Erica.

I watched as her car drove off, and I noticed how beautiful it was outside. Perfect weather for a walk.

Yeah sure it was late, but I didn't care, I needed to get my mind off things.

Niall's POV

I was worried. Worried about myself. Why did I do that? God, maybe it's because I'm stupid. I moved here to get my act together, but no I still didn't get it. I came here to change, but I was still my old self.

I even decided to complete school, to see that maybe I could change my future around. But I have only ever went one day. 

Both Louis and Zayn said that I could change with a new scene, but that didn't happen. They were liars.

I sat on my bed, with my head in my hands, pulling at my hair.

I didn't want this lifestyle anymore, I wanted to be normal.

Like Hallie, probably my only "friend" I had. If she even considered me her friend. She was so sassy and pushy. But damn, that's why I felt like I had a chance to be her friend.

I really wondered if she was worried about me, since I wasn't at school. I knew how much she wanted that extra credit.

"Hey buddy, you alright?" I heard Zayn's voice at the door.

I looked up to meet his worried looking eyes. I wanted to say everything on my mind, but I'm not a girl, I don't do that.

"Um yeah just lots on my mind," I got up and walked past him.

"Well that's good erm- cause we have another problem," I heard him barely push those words out of his mouth.

"What do you mean by that, Zayn?" I turned around and spat in his face. I didn't need anymore of this shit.

"Turns out Blake has friends- well lots of friends," he started as I stared at him, anger rushing in my face. "They're coming out to get you, Niall, they said they would destroy you."

"Then let them for gods sake! Like I give a damn anymore!" I shouted. I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed my jacket and slammed the door behind me.

Hallie's POV

I never really saw how beautiful the sky was, well maybe that's because I never go outside.

I slightly cursed at myself for not bringing a jacket, I was extremely cold.

Goosebumps covered my arms, and I decided to turn around and go home for the night.

Just as I turned around I bumped into an all to familiar guy. 

A/N:

Comment/Vote!

Really wanna know what people think about this book!

Oh and thank you for the 80 reads, ilysm <3