Chapter Twenty

"You ready?"

I have never been so ready. After many many minutes of delicious foreplay, Finn has demonstrated he's a master with fingers, lips and tongue. I'm a writhing, desperate mess beneath him. I can feel the wet heat of his arousal against me. I still tense though, as he slowly pushes in.

"Relax, Maddie. You have to relax."

"I know. I'm trying." I gasp and my eyes fly up to meet his. "Just give me a second."
"Keep your eyes on me, Maddie. I don't want you to forget who you're with."

My fingers are gripping his shoulders and I gasp as he inches further. I'm absolutely not going to forget who I'm with. My couple of university fumbles and Will's dad are nothing compared to Finn. The feeling of fullness is incredible and my fingers flex and grip harder as he starts to move. It's an effort not to close my eyes. I try and do as I've been instructed and aroused green meet shimmering blue.

"Am I hurting you? Tell me if I am."  I can only shake my head as I arch towards him. I can't keep my eyes open. It's too hard. This feeling is sublime.

When he pulled off his boxers and ripped open a condom packet, I just lay there and watched fascinated. I'd always been a bit coy about penises. Penii? Finn's though is smooth and tanned and of course attractive. Tanned how? Even that part of him was perfect.  I watched as he gave himself two long strokes before he put on the condom and my fingers itched to do the same. I reached out a hand to stroke his length gently and he'd groaned and closed his eyes. I'd released him abruptly and looked at his face anxiously.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No Maddie. Fuck no." He'd groaned. "If you do much more of that though, we won't need the condom."

He's starting to move now and that full feeling returns. He makes delicious rotations of his hips and the deep strokes find a spot inside me, I never knew existed. I gasp his name.

"Maddie?" He growls again, but I can't answer. Coherent thought has gone. I'm lost in sensory heaven. I move my hips to meet his and fist my fingers in his hair and he sets a steady but relentless rhythm. The steady thrusts are combined with those delicious rotations and if I thought his kisses were bliss, they have nothing on this. I can feel a heavy pressure building in my core and it really does feel sublime.

"You feel incredible." He breathes against my lips. "Really incredible, Maddie, "You're clenching inside already. Are you going to come?"

"Oh God." I groan. Is that what this feeling is? I can't ask him that. Unsurprisingly, he is very direct and vocal in bed. I have no doubt how much he wants me. That has only added to my own arousal. I'm not direct though. I can only gasp his name and arch and he asks again, this time more insistently.

"Maddie?"

"I don't know." I manage helplessly and risk a peep as he raises his head and frowns before realisation dawns and a look of immense satisfaction comes over his face. He's watching me, utterly enthralled and I can see the effort in his face, to maintain control and momentum with slow steady thrusts. With every one, that heavy sublime pressure builds. He really does want this to be good for me. I gasp his name again and my hands grip his arms.

"That's it Maddie. Let it go." He's more urgent now. He circles again and hits that spot again and increases the pace and depth. It's enough and the muscles I didn't know I had, contract around him. On a strangled scream, my hips arch and I shatter in a burst of light and a rush of warmth. Finn thrusts twice more before I feel him shatter too. Growling my name, he collapses on top of me with a satisfied groan.

His breathing is ragged in my ear, his stubble soft on my cheek and he buries his head in the curve of my neck, pressing gentle kisses on my throat. He's heavy and warm and I like the feeling of his weight on me. I close my eyes and stroke gentle circles on his back as our breathing returns to normal.