Dare (9)

Kayla POV

After lunch we all went to the beach. I sat on the shore with Jack G, Sky and Carter.

"Did Aaron tell you?" Sky whispered to me. I sat up from tanning and looked at her. She looked pale and I could tell she had been crying all night. I shook my head no.

"Harrison found me," she said looking towards the water. Again? The story with them had always been rough. They started dating at 14, then Harrison started to get violent when he started drinking. He was underage and making mistakes is what Sky always told me. He hit her, and when he texted her about breaking up she had to act sad so her mom wouldn't find out. I didn't ever tell because she would never forgive me. I cried with her. Carter came over and held her whispering 'I got you beautiful, its alright.'

Aaron came and held me too. "I could've prevented this!" I cried into his shoulder. It was the truth, if only I'd told someone what Harrison used to do.

Eventually Sky and I calmed down enough and we went to cook supper. "I'm sorry!" I whispered as we grilled fish.

"For what? I asked you to not tell anybody, if anything I should be apologizing to you. You did what I asked for, and now you feel like you're to blame!" She looked at me after she flipped all the fish. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. You didn't deserve this. At least you have Carter now!" I said giving her a hopeful look. She popped a huge grin. I giggled and we finished making supper.

I ran to the back door and called everyone in for supper. A mad rush of boys sprinted through the door followed by Mari and Kenna. They all took their seats and dug into the food.

"Thanks girls," said Jack G smiling towards me and Sky.

"No problem J!" I grinned at him. I could see Aaron go pale. I grabbed his hand and he smiled. I leaned into his ear, "You don't need to be jealous A dawg!" I kissed his cheek.

"You guys wanna go to a basketball game tonight?" asked Jack J in an amused matter. We all nodded and headed for the cars. Me, Aaron, Jack and Jack, and Shawn rode in the convertible. Cam, Mari, Carter, Sky, Matt, Taylor, Nash and Kenna took the Suburban

"So do how is your music going?" I asked Shawn.

"Really good. I'm actually writing a duet for me and someone to sing this weekend. Its almost done, I just need to get a girl to sing with me!" he said grinning at me.

"Wait, you want me to sing with you?" He nodded. "Why me?"

"Cause I've heard you sing, and your voice is perfect for this song. Please will you do it?" he said pouting.

"I guess I can check my schedule," I said flipping my hair with sass. The boys all giggled.

Once at the basketball game the boys threw on hats and sunglasses so they wouldn't be recognized. Once we grabbed our seats we all relaxed and enjoyed the game. Jack and Jack got so into it I could've cried.

The team ended up winning and we all drive back home. "Wanna play truth or dare?" Taylor asked us all once we got to the boys house. 'Sure, Yeah, and I guess!' filled the home.

"You first Taylor!" he smirked.

"Carter- truth or dare?" Taylor questioned.

"Truth!" Carter replied putting Sky in his lap.

"Do you love Sky?" Taylor asked grinning and wiggling his eyebrows.

Carter POV

"Yes, yes I do!" I said kissing her lips. She blushed when I pulled away. "Cam- truth or dare?"

"DARE!" he screamed.

"I dare you to go eat a tube of toothpaste!!"

"Ew. But okay!" Cam said hopping up and running to the bathroom. He came back and squeezed out all the toothpaste and attempted to swallow it but spit it out all over Mari.

"Cameron Dallas, you jerk!" she ran out the backdoor. Cam got up and ran after her.

"Well... now what?" Nash asked.

"I'm actually tired... we should all go to sleep. Maybe we could go to Disney tomorrow?!" asked Matt.

"I've never been there!!!!" yelled Sky. I grabbed her hand and helped her up off the floor.

"Then its settled. We are going to Disney!" I kissed her cheek.

Nash POV

"Yay!" Kenna said hugging me. She yawned and I pecked her lips.

"Let's go tuck you in lovebug!" I whispered and she blushed. We walked over to the girls house and went strait upstairs. Kenna ran to the bathroom and changed into her pajamas and I waited for her on her bed. She flung open the door and sprinted to the bed, jumping on top of me.

"You know tomorrow will be the best day ever, cause I get to spend it all with you!" she said tickling me. I tickled her back and rolled on top of her.

"You go to sleep so you aren't crabby!" I said tucking her under the covers. She smiled up at me and pecked the tip of my nose. "Night Beautiful!" I said getting up and walking to the door.

"Nash," she said quietly as I opened the door. "I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too lovebug!" I walked out of the room shutting the door behind me. Walking back to my room I noticed Cameron wasn't back so I just went to sleep.

Cam POV

As I followed Mari to her house she sprinted into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and I knocked.

"I'm sorry Mari, it burned my mouth!" I said through the door.

"Go away!" she yelled over the running water. I walked over to her door and 'walked out' but I really just acted like I did and sat on her bed waiting.

5 minutes later she came out in her robe and wet hair. She froze when she saw me.

"I thought you left," she said walking towards her closet. She closed the door as she was inside and came out a minute later in PJ shorts and a tank top.

"I couldn't stand to have you go to bed angry, beautiful!" I said as she got under the covers.

"I'm sorry I got mad." she said rolling on her side to face me. I grabbed her hands.

"I'm sorry I spit toothpaste all over my beautiful girlfriend." I said squeezing her hand. Her face showed a huge grin and she sat up.

"I'm your girlfriend?!" she asked excitedly.

"Of course, and I'm going to tell my fans tonight!" I whispered as I pushed her hair out of her face. "Selfie!" I yelled whipping out my phone and snapping a pic of me kissing her cheek.

"NO! I look terrible," she said reaching for my phone. I held it out her reach and kissed her lips gently.

"You look beautiful Mari. Every second of everyday." She blushed. I laid her back down and kissed her forehead. "The guys texted me saying we're going to Disney tomorrow! I'll meet you in the morning sunshine!" I got up and left quietly.