Buck Wild (55)

Sky POV

Party on party. That was my only solution to getting new friends.

I stepped out of my car, the humid August air caused my hair to frizz.

My heals sank in the grass as I made my way to the front door, wide open. I stepped through the doorway and there he was. Talking to what looked like the girl throwing the party, she was wearing a crown.

Slut.

Zayn looked at me and grinned. Ugh. He was cute, and I didn't necessarily regret the few times we hooked up since we met.

As he walked over to me I examined his small but built frame. He had on a white tee shirt and black skinny jeans.

Carter.

He reminded me of Carter.

Zayn grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the kitchen and grabbing a red cup and handing it to me.

"Drink up, babe!" he said, obviously drunken beyond compare to anyone else.

I could hang loose like him.... then again that's what happened when me and Harrison started dating.

I cringed at the thought, and chugged the sour liquid down.

McKenna POV

As soon as Nash woke me up, we started setting up for the party. Shawn had mass emailed and texted students.

"We gonna party buckwild!" Taylor screamed bringing in kool aid.

Nash and I mixed the juices and set then in the fridge. Aaron came downstairs around 2 with Kayla on his back, moaning.

"Its too earlyyyyy!" she whined. Aaron tossed her on the couch on a pile of blankets Gilinsky had just folded.

"Really?!" he asked. Kayla's laugh filled the house. I'm going to miss my baby sister. She has to practically live alone, all though Hannah is going back with her and Mari lives down the street.

"Hey!" Nash said tilting my chin to face him. He pressed his lips to mine. "Stop worrying! Its all going to be fine!" I nodded and started filling bowls with chips and other junk food.

"Shawn?" I asked. He turned and smiled.

"What time are they coming?"

"I told them 6!" he smiled and walked off.

I started making pizzas for us. I hadn't eaten lunch, and I assume since everyone woke up so late they didn't either.

"Ken?" Nash asked taking my hands and sliding something into them.

"Nash. I can't take this!" I said handing him back the gold necklace with a small locket.

"No. Please." he wrapped it around my neck. I opened the locket and saw a picture of us holding hands walking on the beach. "So we don't forget where we belong."

Hannah POV

Johnny and Ryan helped me clean up the bedrooms. We made a good team, each assigned tasks.

We had all managed to clean the whole house while Matt mowed the front lawn.

Shawn wanted this to be perfect. I don't even know why. But he did.

"Hey, its your boy!" Ryan said pushing me towards shirtless Matt. He wore a huge grin and was all sweaty. He wrapped his wet arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

"I want to get in on this!" Johnny said joining the hug, followed by Ryan.

"Okay, Matt needs to shower!" I said pushing them all off me. Johnny and Ryan walked off and I sat on Matt's bed. He came out of the bathroom.