Turnuhh (34)

Carter POV

I was dressed in a white dress shirt and black skinny jeans. I was sporting my black and whiter checkered vans.

"Ladies, y'all ready?" asked Johnson as we came through the back door. The first person I saw walk down the hallway was Sky. The dress she wore was light pink and the straps hung loosely over her shoulder.

"You look, uh, perfect!" I said kissing her forehead. She blushed and hugged me tight.

"Thanks, you look pretty fine too!" she giggled. I loved her laugh. I took her hand and walked out to the car. We scooted into the way back with Johnson.

"Let's party!" said Taylor helping Kenna into the middle row. Shawn slid in next to them. Jack G drove and Matt sat in the passenger seat.

"So, uh, turn uhhhh!" I laughed at what just came out of Sky's mouth. I locked my hands with her as we drove to the party.

Cameron POV

Me, Mari and Nash sat in the back of the convertible. Nash looked extremely tense. Mari had her hand on my knee as her and Kayla sang to 'Miss Movin On'.

"We're here guyssss!!!" Aaron yelled as we parked next to the suburban. Nash slid out first and I helped Mari get out.

We walked inside and was overwhelmed with bass. It shook the whole building. I walked Mari out towards the deck.

"Wanna dance sweet heart?" I asked slipping my hands around her waist. She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder. "You look beautiful by the way!"

"Thank you Cammy!" she grinned as she looked into my eyes. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to see a blonde smothered in orange make up.

"Cameron right? I'm Lexi! I met you in LA, oh and you brought your girlfriend with!" she said excitedly. I turned and saw Mari smiling at her.

"I think I remember you!" Mari said.

"Yeah, I was kinda starstruck!" Lexi giggled. I love my fans, especially when they love Mari.

"Do you want a picture again?" I asked her. She nodded and grabbed her phone. "No, I'll tweet it from mine!"

I wrapped my hand around her waist and Mari slid into the pic next to Lexi. I took it and tweeted it right away.

"What's your user?" Mari asked.

"@lexilovesllamas!" Lexi answered. I tagged her in the tweet and my motivations immediately flooded. "Thanks guys! Have fun, I hope to see you again!" she walked off.

"Shall we continue?" she asked wrapping her hands around my neck. She was so short she had to stand on my feet as me danced.

"So you ready to go to the next Magcon?" I asked. She nodded slightly, I could feel her tense up. I grabbed her hand and sat with her at a table.

"Baby, you are better now! I'll be with you the whole time!" I said holding her hand still. I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Its hard Cameron. I don't know how you take it." she whispered.

"I have you. You make me feel like everything they say I'm not. You make me feel acceptable." she got up and hugged me.

"I love you Cam!" she said into my neck.

"I love you more!" I whispered pecking her forehead.

Aaron POV

I sat at a table while Kayla danced. I was never really a dancer, but boy could she dance. She laughed and moved her hips to the rhythm.