(39)

Kenna POV

I woke up to an empty bed. Nash was getting dressed by his closet. He turned around and smiled as I sat up.

"Morning sunshine!" he chirped. I got up and put on one of my sweatshirts and walked out of his room and to the bathroom. I rinsed my face with clearasil. I walked out and saw Julia heading my way.

"Hey J!" I said smiling at her. She waved and slid into the bathroom as I excited.

"McKenna, want some food?" Nash said snaking his arms around my waist. I giggled and he followed me into the kitchen. He got out eggs and bread.

"French toast!" I yelped. Nash smiled at my excitement.

We made enough for everybody else. Julia and Hayes came downstairs with Skylynn. Everybody ate their food, Nash smirked at me from across the table.

"Can you not. I don't want to think about my bro banging some chick in the room next to mine." Hayes said. I spit out my chocolate milk and everybody but Skylynn laughed.

"I didn't sleep with Nash, Hayes!' I glared at him. He nodded and kept eating.

"Okay! Skylynn is right here!" Julia said grabbing Skylynn's hand. I nodded and winked at Nash.

"Wanna go to a lacrosse game tonight, I'm playing!" Hayes asked us. We all agreed and I sprinted up the stairs and felt a smack on my butt. I yelped and turned just as Nash swooped me off my feet. He laid me back on his bed.

"Nash! You ain't getting a make out sesh like last night!" I said seriously. He pouted and I slid out from under him. "I'm going to shower!" He nodded.

After 20 minutes me and Nash where all dressed. We walked Skylynn to the park so she could play before the game. A few hours later Hayes and his team arrived.

"Guys, this is Kenna! Kenna this is the guys!" Hayes introduced us. He must have been on varsity because the boys all seemed me and Nash's age.

"Hey, I'm Ben!" said a very attractive tall guy. He held out his hand and I shook it. I felt Nash squeeze my waist. Oh no. He's getting jealous.

Mari POV

"Ready?" Sierra asked holding the door open. I nodded and followed her to her bright red camaron.

"Wow." I said sliding into the passenger seat. She smiled at me, I guess I never have gotten out much.

"So the malls right down the road. I have a credit card so I can pay for ya! Do you like forever 21 or Hot Topic?" I nodded and she clapped quickly and drove off.

The mall was huge. Marble walls, shiny white tiled floors. Can I just live in here? Sierra led me into Forever and we found some really cute clothes. She talked me into buying some crop tops and skater skirts claiming they'd be adorable.

She paid my bill of $326.98 and hers was $763.78. She really didn't have an end on that card.

We went to Hot Topic and bought black tights and combat boots. She also bought me a Rent The Musical tee, my favorite.

Sierra was a joy to be with. She was so funny, just like Cameron. She was like a sister. I wanted her to be my sister.

Kayla POV

Aaron, Taylor, and Matt all took me too a street party in Shreveport for my birthday. I seriously loved the town. It wasn't so crowded, yet it wasn't tiny.

Aaron and I danced while Taylor and Matt mingled with some of Aaron's friends. Matt just wasn't himself yet. The DJ came over the speaker.

"Everyone sing for Kayla, its her birthdays and her boys Aaron, Matt and Taylor wanted to say how much they loved her."

I looked at Aaron and he was holding a small box out in his hands. I smiled and took it. "Happy birthday beautiful!" he said as I opened it to see the small chain with the engraving on it.

"Aaron, its my favorite!" I felt a tear roll out of my eye. He wiped it with his thumb and held out his wrist.

"I got one but with your name on it. You seriously are the best friend I never had. You are the love I have searched so long for. And now you are my life."

My birthday was great. But when I woke up the next day I found Matt yelling into a phone and Taylor trying to calm him down.

"What's wrong?!" I mouthed to Taylor when he saw me enter the room. He shook his head no and Matt threw his phone and started packing bags.

"I'm going back." Matt mumbled once he zipped up his bag. He turned and saw me. His eyes wear red and bloodshot. I just hugged him.

"We're coming too!" I said half smiling. He told me that Hannah had got into a bad car accident on her way back to the house. Apparently her mom and her got into a fight and she ran away.

We got on the first flight back. It was sad to see Aaron's family for such a short time, but we needed to see Hannah.

Sky POV

Me and Carter said our goodbyes to the family. I really didn't want to leave but we had to. The flight was very peaceful, except the turbulence gave  me a migraine.

"Flight 567 to LAX has landed. Please exit and have a nice evening." We exited and claimed our baggage. We took the car that was left her by Taylor and them and sped off back to the houses.

From Harrison: Beautiful view baby;)

I cringed as I read is text. I slid my phone into my bag and hopped out since Carter pulled into my driveway.

"I'm going to go unpack in my room. You'll be okay?!" I nodded and he drove next door.

I walked through the front door and all the lights were turned off but the one going up the stairs. I turned on the main lights and hauled my bags up the stairs. I opened my bedroom door and switched on the light. I put my bags on my bed and felt a cold pair of hands wrap around my torso. Oh Carter.

"I've missed you babe!" the whisper sent chills up my spine. Not Carter. But Harrison. He turned me around and slapped my face. "That's for not answering my calls you slut!"

He dragged me over to the wall and slammed my head into it. I was already getting dizzy but I could feel him slide my shorts off. Then my shirt.

"Since you like to play games with guys you wouldn't mind playing with me right?!" he whispered in my ear. I wanted to screen but no sound escaped my lips. All I could was close my eyes.

-----------------------------------------

GUYSSSSSSS BEST DAY EVER.

ANYWAYS.

I

GOT

A

FAN

ACCOUNT

FOR THIS ON INSTAAAAA:) (requested)

@escapingthetide

Thanks for chatting with me y'all. You guys are so cute and sweet. Really live hearing your thoughts<3

Snap chat: mckayla88

Twitter: mckaylapetrie

insta: mckaylapetrie + escapingthetide

Kik: kaypet88

Night babeeee<3