My beautiful girl

Hayes P.O.V

As all of us were departing from in-in-out I grabbed stars hand and she smiled and looked at me. I looked at her and her beautiful eyes and leaned down and kissed her. As we  separated from the kiss I couldent keep my eyes off of her. Her crazy hair, beautiful smile uhhhhhhhh I swear she will be the death of me!!

''Did I tell you how great you look today ?'' she blushed and batted her eyes.

''yes you did'' she said with a flirting town.

''so where do you wanna go now?'' I asked her

''uuuummmmm well we can go to your house? if you want?'' I smiled 

''That  sounds like a plan but we should probably run to cached Nash and Ashley cuz there pulling out like right now!'' star turned and looked at the car to find I was right.

''Common!!!! lets run!!'' she grabbed my hand and we started running toward the car while screaming and waving our hands. I think Ashley saw us waving because the car came to a screeching stop.

''you need a ride?'' she said with her head out the window at a joking matter. Star staarded laughing and nodding her head yes. As we reached the car I opened the door for her and she smiled. I got into the car and we drove away. 

Hey guys!!! I hoped you liked this chapter I will be posting another chapter soon!!!!