Hayes P.o.v

Hayes P.O.V

Star and I caught a ride back to my place from Nash and Ashley. They have been acting really weird latly. like they don't even talk they just look at each other and smile and blush. anyways the whole car ride here I let star talk me in to listening to pierce the veil and sleep with sirens. I can't lie they're pretty good. When we got to my place Star and I went straight to my room and closed the door. I let her plug in her iPad to my speakers and we continues to listen to her favorite bands. I took a seat in my beanbag chair and she came over to me . I scooted over enough for her to sit with me and she put her head in my neck. she started fiddling with my fingers and she looked up at me with her cute smile.

"I love you so much star. sometimes my heart aches when I think about you. I honestly don't know what I would do without you.....Your my everything and I'm serious when I say that.I Really Really Really love you." she had a tear in her eye and she kept looking at me.

"Hayes before I met you....i had some problems I couldn't ecape.They taunted me everywhere I went and only I knew about them. I was afraid to share them with anyone because everybody is so judgmental. when I met you you somehow made all those problems slip away like I never had them. ya sometimes I think about them but who doesn't think there problems. Hayes I mean everything I say to you. I mean it everytime I say I love you I truely mean it." I had tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"It's okay hayes you've only made everything better" I kissed her and it was a very parionate very intimate kiss.

"I love you star!"

"I love you two hayes." we kissed agin and she pulled away.

"So what do you wanna so now?" she said with a smile on her face. I swear that girl will be the death of me.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!

Hey guys so I promised my friend star this chapter it's kinda late so I hope you enjoyed😜😜😊😊😊😋😋💘💘💜💜💜💜💜💗💗💗💋💋💋💋💋💋