The 2 Date

Matts P.O.V

As I pulled up to Hannah's house I wasn't as nervous as I was the first time. I got out of the car and walked up the steps of her porch. I knocked on the door and I could here her running down the stairs. as she opened the door I could feel my eyes growing wide.

"You....you....you look....amazing!" She smiled and blushed. She had on a pair of short shorts and a white and Black tank top with a western looking style cross on it. it was simple but really cute.

"You don't look to bad yourself handsome" I chuckled a little bit and took her hand. we walked to the car where I opened the door for her and helped her in side. I shut her door and start walking to to my side as I get in a really good smell comes from her side.

"What are you wearing like perfume." I asked her.

"Ummmm it something from Victorias Secret." I kept breathing the sent

"That smells so good!" she started laughing as I leaned over to her and started into her eyes.

"I missed you" I said leaning closer to her face

"I missed you to" than our lips met for the perfect kiss.
After we were done I started the car and turned on the radio. with one hand holding hers,the top down and the breeze hitting my face I could reel this was going to be a great day.

Hannah's P.O.V

As we pulled up to Verizon he let go of my hand and got out and opened the door for me.
"Thank you" he said as he grabbed my hand and not letting go as he opened the door to the store.

"Hello what can I help you with today?" the store clerk said. as the store clerk's eyes raised as he realized he was standing in front of Matt Espinosa.

"My daughter loves you can I get a picture?" he asked with an regency in his voice

"Shure" he said sincerely. they snapped a few selfies than the clerk turned professional

"So what are your young lady here for Mr.Espinosa?" He said kindly still a little star struck.

"We'll my girlfriend here is receiving death threats and we need to change her number" he looked at me than back at the cleark.

"No problem'' he said and took my phone

After we were finished Matt decided to take me to a frozen yogurt shop. Again Hand in hand we went into the shop and boy there is a lot of chocolate!
As we started to make our yogurt I was having fun deciding what to put on it. After we were finished we sat down at a round table with purple spiny chairs. I almost felt like a little kid again.

"This is so good!" I gushed

"I know that why I brought you here. Can I try yours?" He asked looking at my chocolatey mess.

Shure I scooped up a spoonful as he opened up his mouth. I fed him the bite as we both chuckeled. He scooped up a spoonful at made a chop choo train sound and I stardust laughing. when I caught my breath I opened my mouth and he the spoon on their. His tasted really good. when we finished he took my hand and helped me in the car.

"Wanna go somewhere else?" he asked

"Shure but where are we going?" he smiled that beautiful smile and laughed.

"It's a surprise."

Hey guys so ya I know it's a cliff hanger thaught Id make you suffer a little. Lol jk but I worked for a long time on this and I swear I'll update tomorrow Luv yall!