Matts P.O.V

I couldn't help my self! it's 5:00 in the morning and I know what I have to do. I got up carefully and got dressed quietly. I grabbed my keys and found myself driving to the nearest Jewlery shop. I banged on the door until some guy in pajamas came to the door.

"Sir we are closed can't you read? it's five in the morning!" the man said somewhat calmly.

"But sir you don't understand!" the man rolled his eyes at me and was starting to shut the door on me.

"Just let me explain!" I said as I held the door open with my hand and foot. he sighed and dhole his head.

"Come in" he said. we sat down in the employee lounge at the table. I told him everything.. about Hannah and why I was here. when I was done he smiled and chuckled.

"Young love is wonderfull." I nodded my head in agreeance.

"Yes it is sir." he chuckled again .

"You know son when I was in school I had a girlfriend named shelly. Shelly and I dated from the time we were in 9th grade until we were in 12th." I was really drawn into this story.

"Did you guys break up?" I asked ceriously.

"Oh no I asked her to Marry me on graduation day. we got married in the summer of 1973 and that was the best day if my life. shortly afterwords I got called to go into the army. I didn't want to but I had to. it was one of the hardest days of my life. When I was in the war we wrote letters to eachother and contacted eachother when ever we could. When I came back we had a baby a year 9 months later." the old man started tearing up.

"She died when she was giving birth to my son Brandon and she was gone..." i started tearing up as much as he was. I patted him on the back.

"I'm sorry sir...." I said speechless for words.

"I'll be right back" he said going to his room. He came back with a small box in his hand.

"I want you to have this" he said handing me the small box.

"This was my wifes. iys time for me to finally let her go." I looked down at the biz and shook my head.

"Sir I can't- "

"No please take it. u would be happy."

"Thank you sir!" after I left I hopped into the car and looked at the time. CRAP! it's already 7:00!! I hurried home so I would be their before she woke up. I went stright up to my room and saw her in a deep sleep. I undressed and put my shorts on and got into bed with her. and waited for morning to arrive.