❀ four ❀

A few minutes later the two men are sat on the couch, they had picked out a classic comedy movie and sat shoulder to shoulder to each other.

Dean tensed a little when he felt cas' soft hair brush against his cheek when cas rested his head on dean's shoulder.

Dean slowly brought his arm up to wrap around the small mans waist to pull him closer.

Before dean could progress what was about to happen, cas lightly kissed his cheek.

Dean caught his breath, turning to look at cas who was staring back him with a light blush on his face.

Dean began to slowly lean forward his eyes fluttering shut as their lips finally met.

The kiss started off gentle until cas laid down on the couch dragging dean with him.

Dean propped himself up with his hands on either side of cas, carefully snaking one hand underneath cas' shirt slowly lifting it up.

Just as dean was about to work his hands towards unbuttoning cas' pants, a loud cry was heard.

Dean sighed, but had a smile on his face, and cas laughed.

"What a cockblock" dean said.

"Don't call my baby a cockblock" cas threatened playfully, "i'm sorry, i'll be right-"

"No, i've got 'im" dean said, starting to get up "don't move" he added, placing one last kiss on cas' lips before attending noah.

♡ 👨‍❤️‍👨♡

Two weeks after their passionate moment on the couch, dean and cas came to an agreement that they are now a couple.

While dean was at work cas was sat in the living room with noah playing with some of his baby stuff.

Cas smiled when he heard the front door open and thought it was dean coming home from work early.

"Dean?" a strangers voice called.

Cas' smile dropped, quickly scooping up noah into his arms. he rested the baby protectively against his side slowly heading his way to door to see who was there.

He saw a very tall man with long brown hair and if it weren't for the soft expression on his face cas would of hit him with a frying pan on the back of his head.

The man placed the bag he was carrying down on the ground, he then brushed his hair back out of his face then he spotted cas.

"Uh, hey" he said nervously, taking a step forward, cas taking a step back. "no, don't be frightened"

"Who are you?" cas asked.

"I'm sam, sam winchester. dean's brother" the man, sam, explained with a gentle smile.

"Oh.." cas said, starting to relax.

"You must be cas and noah! dean has told me a lot about you, i've been dying to meet you!"

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you sam, but dean didn't mention that you were coming?"

"Well he has been kinda busy lately so i guess it slipped his mind"

"Oh, but i'm afraid noah and i are staying in the guest room" cas said, "i don't think dean will mind if we slept in his room?"

"It's no problem, cas. i can sleep on the couch if i have too"

"Well, let me go and make us some drinks and we can talk" cas said, placing noah in his highchair giving him his next bottle.

Cas and sam were soon sat at the kitchen table with two cups of coffee.

"You know, i'm really glad that my brother found you," sam said, smiling at noah who was watching him curiously. "i worry about him getting lonely, i wish i could visit more often but college is harder then i expected"

"I'm sure dean understands," cas said, " and plus, we love staying with dean, he's the kindest man i've ever met. he gives so much and expects nothing back in return"

"Yeah, he's always been that way" sam said, sounding a little sad. "when we were kids and dad wasn't around he would always put my needs first. he just never does anything for himself, y'know?"

Cas nodded, "noah and i will make sure he will always feel appreciated" he promised.

Sam gave him a grateful smile, "he's always wanted a family like this, a partner and kids. i'm sure you've made him extremely happy already"

After awhile of talking, sam nervously asked if he could hold noah. the baby wriggled a little being placed in a strangers arms, but he soon got used to it and was asleep in moments.

When dean returned home he smiled at the sight of his family.

"I see noah has found himself a giant teddy bear" dean teased as he ruffled his younger brothers hair, sam giving dean his number one bitch face.

"Hey baby" dean whispered, leaning over to place a kiss on cas' lips.

"Wow, cas, you should be honored, he usually reserves that name for his car" sam said, smirking.

"Bitch"

"Jerk"

"Sit down, dean, i'll make you some coffee" cas said getting up from his chair.

"No, it's ok, i can-"

"Dean, the man said sit" sam said with a stern look.

"Alright, when i'm told, i'm told" dean said taking a seat. "is this how it is now? are you guys gonna be ganging up on me?"

"No, you've just had a long day and you should relax" cas said, "how was your day?"

"Oh, you don't wanna hear about it"

"I do," cas said, with a warm smile towards him, "i really do"