Chapter 7

For the first time since I met these people I awoke myself. Well, sorta. I smelt food.

I opened my eyes and yawned. The sun was brightly shinning through the curtains.

I sat up, hopefully not disturbing Angels sleep. I stretched, then got off the futon and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning," Angels mom greeted me.

"Good morning," I greeted back. I pulled out a chair and sat down in it.

"How'd you sleep last night," she asked me.

"Great." I smiled.

"That's good. If you ever need anything you know where everyone is." She smiled.

"Yep. Thank you." We sat there silent.

I listened to the house creak as someone got up upstairs. They began to walk down the stairs. Angel appeared around the corner. My eyes grew wide. She was only wearing a tank top, so her wrists were completely uncovered. I silently reminded her of her cuts.

I swiped my finger across my wrist then pointed at her. She looked at her wrists then showed me them. They weren't cut.

She walked in and sat down next to me. She put her pinky in her mouth then wiped some saliva on a small bit of her wrist where her cuts used to be. Then one reappeared. She dried her wrist off and then then rubbed the rest of the cuts, and covered the one cut back up. Hm. Smart.

"How many eggs would each of you guys like?"

"Two," Angel and I both answered together.

"But you should probably give Jason a small amount first." She teasingly smiled at me.

"Who?"

"She doesn't even know my name," I laughed.

"Mom, this is Jason." Her mom turned around and watched Angel point to me.

"Oh. Hello Jason." She wiped her hands on a paper towel. Then came over to me and shook my hand.

"Hi," I replied poorly. She let go of my hand and went back to cooking. I looked at Angel. She stuck out her tongue at me. "You know that means 'I love you,'" I laughed as she put her tongue back in her mouth. I stuck out my tongue at her. She sat there and blushed.

"Does not," she disagreed.

"Yes it does. At least in some places," I explained. Then all of a sudden Tom was here. I still like his mad ninja skills.

"What does in some places," he asked confused. I smiled at him.

"Your sister stuck her tongue out at me, and that means 'I love you'. Maybe not here but in other places it does," I explained to him.

"Oh," he cooed. "Angel has found someone she loves." He looked at her in awe. "Tell me about it," he teased. She looked at him mad.

She grabbed his wrists. "If you don't stop now, I'll go get that razor and cut you," she threatened super quiet so her mom couldn't hear her. I gasped.

"Don't do that," I said seriously, but I was smiling at the dispute. She rolled her eyes at me and let go of her brothers wrists.

We all sat there quietly till our food was done. I of course stared at Angel the whole time. Angel was reading a magazine. Tom had just taken a device out of his pocket and was playing on that.

"Here you go," Angels mom said giving us each a plate of food. Angel and I looked at my plate of food. It only had a small amount of food on it, as Angel had requested. She smiled at me brightly. "What do you guys want to drink?"

"Orange juice," Tom yelled.

I looked at Angel. "Milk," we both yelled. Angel squinted her eyes at me.

Her mom grabbed the orange juice and milk out of the fridge. She gave us our cups. She went over to the counter and grabbed her plate and cup. She set them on the table and sat down.

I watched as everyone put their hands together and put their heads down, eyes closed. I looked over to Angel her eyes were still open and her head still up. She showed me what I was supposed to do.

I held my hands together and put my head down.

"Dear god, thank you for all this wonderful food. Also thank you for giving this wonderful young boy, Jason, time to be with us. Amen."(A/N as you can tell I haven't done this in a long time so I don't know how it works)

"Amen," Tom and Angel said. They lifted up their heads and began to eat, I did the same.

"We don't normally do that, so don't worry too much," Angel told me.

We sat quiet eating our breakfast

"Okay, I won't." I smiled at her.

~<3~<3~<3~

I think this maybe the shortest chapter I've written...

VoTe

COMMENT

follow

~Bug