Chapter 9

After she had covered up her wrists with make up, and got dressed, we decided to just go on a walk. And let me tell you something.

Don't go on a walk in the end November! It's freezing cold! There's not even snow on the ground, it's just freezing!

Anyways, back to the story.

"Are you cold?" I shivered. She smiled at me. "Here." She stopped walking. I turned around and watched her take off her scarf and hat. She walked towards me, put the hat on my head, and wrapped half of the scarf around my neck, the other half was around her neck.

We continued to walk, just a lot closer now.

Instead of going back, Angel walked into town. I had to follow because I didn't know where I was, or how to get back.

"Where are we going," I asked her.

"Well, where do you wanna go, the mall or Walmart?" I thought about it.

"Why are we going to a store and why didn't we take a car," I asked her confused.

"It wasn't planned before," she told me truthfully. I rolled my eyes. She giggled. "Soo..."

"The mall." I smiled.

~~~~

We walked 5 miles to get to the mall, when we could've walked 2 miles to Walmart. We walked into the mall, and walked into the first store we came in by, which was American Eagle.

We both found clothes, and tried them on. I enjoyed watching Angel smile while modeling clothes. She loved this, I, and anyone else, could easily tell that. She looked happy and free.

I tried on a few. Every time I came out to show off the outfit I made a joke out of the outfit, Angel laughed at all them.

Out of all the outfits, Angel got two pairs of clothes. I ended up getting all of the ones I tried on.

We went to, almost, every store and tried on clothes. Finally after what seemed like hours, we stopped shopping.

I ran over to a table and chairs. I jumped onto the chair and set the bags down.

I watched Angel slowly walk to the table. When she got to the table she set her bags down next to mine.

"I'm going to go get food." She started to walk away but I stopped her. She looked back to see why I had stopped her. I got up and walked over to her.

I gave her a kiss. Just a small, short kiss.

"Thank you," I whispered very quietly into her ear.

I backed away, my hands falling to my side. She watched me, stunned. I watched her stand there. She stood there for minutes, not moving even a little.

I walked back towards her slowly. "Angel," I whispered. She didn't do anything. I walked a little bit closer.

Then she all of a sudden came back to reality.

"Y-you kissed me," she stuttered backing away. "I'm going to loose her now. The second time!" She sat on the ground and hit her head with her fists. I ran over to her.

"Stop! It'll be alright!" I grabbed her, and gave her a big hug. She tried pushing me away, but I just held her tighter.

She calmed down after several minutes of trying to push me away.

I let go of her hands. She smiled and began to punch me. They were small soft punches, so it didn't hurt like she wanted them to.

She got up, frustrated that she couldn't hurt me. I held out my hand, thinking she would help me up. She just looked at my hand and walked away. I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed our bags and followed her. She looked back at me.

"Why are you following," she asked once I got closer.

"Why not?" She rolled her eyes, smiled, then ran. I took a deep breath, then ran after her. Running is hard with six, completely full, bags.

She turned every corner she could turn, it was hard, but I followed her. Left, right, right again, left, right, left. I had lost her after she had ran into a crowed restaurant.

I stayed out of the place and jumped to see if I could find her. I couldn't.

Remember when I said it was a crowded restaurant? I mean like everyone is packed tightly together.

I sighed, then began to go through the crowd. I bumped into many people on the way through, they yelled at me, and I apologized. Even though I apologized they looked at me angrily.

I was relieved when I had gotten out of the crowd. I stood on my tippy toes and looked for Angel some more.

I spun around with my head up in the air.

I looked at all the tables, through the people, then by the register. Someone was kissing the person behind the register. The lady pulled away and began to talk to... Angel?

~~~~~

Dun Dun Dun

I've become tired...

Night

~Bug