Chapter 4

The last thing she showed me was the kitchen.

"And this is our RV!" She smiled brightly, happy that the tour was over.

"Angel! Are you coming," her dad yelled. I smiled. She rolled her eyes, and walked to driver area, I followed.

"I'm here," she told him walking in. I didn't walk any further than the doors. Her dad pulled over to the side of the road. He unbuckled his seatbelt. He got up and began to walk out the door, then he noticed me standing by the door.

"Well, good morning," he said cheerily to me. Angels mom looked back.

"Oh. Hi. How'd you sleep," she asked getting up.

"Good," I said shyly. "Thank you."

"No problem," they both said, then left. I looked over at Angel. Her eyes sparkled when I sat down. She buckled up, then waited for me to. A few minutes later she raised her eyebrows at me.

"What," I asked.

"Buckle up," she told me. "I don't want you to get in trouble, or get hurt." I grabbed the seatbelt and buckled up. "Thank you." I looked at her confused.

"For what?" She shook her her no. "What," I tried again.

"Never mind," she laughed. She looked at the road and began to drive. "So, you've never eaten McDonalds till today," she asked me, eyes still on the road.

"Well I have, it's just been a few years," I explained.

"A few years?!"

"Yeah."

"If you don't mind me asking, why?" I took confusion when she said, 'If you don't mind me asking ,' again.

"I don't mind you asking me anything," I told her.

"Okay." She paused. "So why? Tell me your whole story." Hmm... My whole story. That's a lot of explaining, but I'll figure out how to shorten it.

"I was born at a hospital in Sioux Falls, my mom and dad died when I was 16, don't worry they were terrible, and for the last 3 years now, I've been supporting myself, besides the little bit of support Ashley gave me. So yeah, I've haven't enough money lately to buy McDonalds," I quickly spat out. It was completely silent for a while.

"And I thought my life was bad," she whisper to herself.

We were silent the whole time she drove.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;

What an awkward moment for them.

Luv you all

~Bug