02: Taming the Jungcock

Jungcock wore a pretty wedding dress as she was asleep since she was excited for the wedding

Jungcock wore a pretty wedding dress as she was asleep since she was excited for the wedding. Yes, I said she. DONT ASSUME JUNGLEBOOK'S GENDER YOU CIS WHITE MALE TRASH. Anyways, Jinglecrook was preparing for her buutiful wedding with Jimkin.

Hyung Jimin was confused as to how weddings went cuz he'd never been to one b4 (Not bc the Author is a lonely af human being that will never see the day of their wedding). J-Hoe, who had been planning their wedding for ages as he had shipped them together, was brought down from homo heaven to send the invites to the other group members. God, or Jane Eyre, had allowed J-Hoe and Sewer to come down to earth for the wedding of Jungcock and Jiminho.

The mom and dad of the group, Jin and Wrapmon, decided to also get married cuz duh. Dancemonter rly wanted to be married to bby Jin cuz Jin is hot af and they both know it, #GIVE JIN MORE LINES.

Dancemon rly wanted to tapp dat bootiful azz of Jin's and since they worship and pray to Jane Eyre, they have to be a conservative couple and wait till marriage.

The chapel bells rung and the meme team ran inside the empty chapel. Memekook and Jimin went up first since Mommy Jin and Daddy Wrapper were 2 shy to go up and proffess their luv for each udder.

The priest and ring boi, V, who was also alone as he had no one to love #love my child, asks Memecookie and Jiminho to say their vows.

"I woved you since I first wanted to tapp dat sweet sweet ass", said Jimin.

"I liked you since u proposed to my sexy ass", said Cookie as they exchanged ring pops.

"You may now kiss the gay", said V.

Jimin's and Jungle's lips intertwined as they were bléssed in hoely matrimony. Is wos hawt.

"BREAK UP THIS MARRIAGE NAUUU", screamed J-Hoe.

Every meme gasped, they did not expect the J-Hoe to reject the magical marriage of the Cook and Min. The hoe had planned the marriage, so everyone did not expect dat.

"IT WAS MY PLAN TO RUIN UR MARRIAGE WHILE I PROFESS MY ATTRACTION TO THE COCK", Yelled Hoe Hoe Hoe. Is wos h'is plan to steel the cookie for himself.

Jumin gasped, he could not believe that J-Pope had tried to steal his love from him. Den there was a kool anime fight between J-Nope and Jiminho.

The lit fight ended when they all heard a chuckle come from Jungkook, "Y'all dumbasses think the bléssed Jungcock would be tamed by a mere mortal?" He asked.

He dabbs out of the chapel quickly as everyone is in shock. Just then, the ground rumbled and everyone fell into an exposed hole that had lava on the bottom of it.

What will happen to the Meme team? Find out next time in the next installment of this shitty story!

いろいろネジれて、拗れて。