04: Sweat me a river

*play the song while ur reading 😘*If the youtube video doesn't show up, here's the link: https://youtu

If the youtube video doesn't show up, here's the link: https://youtu.be/bjAHNTmBSqM

The même team finally got out of that dank ass hell. Wouldn't anyone go to hell tho if Joe Johnson and Nathan Chen would be there to teach you how to be the best ice dancer?

Anyways, the elevator took forever to get up and being in a cramped elevator with 7 people wasn't ideal. At least, thats what Jimin thought. He was a smol af bean, so he could easily have more space than all of them. But the elevator being cramped and unventilated meant that being inside for a long time was like being baked in a small oven.

Sweat was pouring off of every boy's body. Like, not little droplets, but like an actual gushing river. Every minute in the elevator, the sweat puddle under them rose by a millimeter. Jimin lost hope that they would get back to the surface as the sweat pool that they're in is already by their waists and is rising at a faster rate than it did before.

The bulletproof squad was worried that they might not even make it up to the surface without drowning to death in their own tears.

"I LOVE YOU JIN, MY BEAUTIFUL HUBBY", cried the Wrapmon

"Uhuh..." said Jin scrolling through his tinder.

In the corner, Sugar and Taehyang were eating cookies while crying. Hey, if you were drowing in your own sweat, why not just eat cookies before your inevitable death.

Jimin was left on the other side of the elevator reflecting on his choices and life.

Did he regret joining BTS? No

Does he regret marrying Junglebook who ended up betraying them? No

Does he regret not getting Nathan Chen and Joe Johnson's signatures? Yes.

But aside from that, Jiminhoe let a tear roll out his eyes. He missed his Jungcookie and wanted the man he fell in love with back. He began to sing "Dreaming of You" by Selena.

"There's nowhere in the world, I'd rather be. Than here in my room, Dreaming about you and me...", Jimin sang slowly.

Then J-Hoe leapt up in joy, "KEEP SINGING, THE SWEAT PUDDLE STOPS RISING WHEN YOU SING".

Reluctantly Jimin had to continue singing, "I just wanna hold you close, but so far, all I have are dreams of you..."

The sweat puddle suddenly started to go down.

"KEEP GOING", yelled the squad.

At this point Jimin had no shame, the bitch started his own concert. "NOW IM DREAMING, WITH YOU TONIGHT, TILL TOMORROW AND FOR ALL OF MY LIFE. AND THERES NOWHERE IN THE WORLD I'D RATHER BE..."

The sweat puddle had dissappeared and the elevator became cooler. The bangtan squad jumped in glee, they had avoided a painful death.

The elevator suddenly stopped, they had reached the surface.

J-hoe was reluctant on opening the elevator doors. Taehyang had different plans tho and immediately pressed on the button to open the door.

The door led to a white room with a single door and they moved all into the room.

Jiminhoe was at the front trying to pry the door open. He couldn't though, even tho his muscles would say otherwise. He turned around to ask for help from the other boys.

But they were gone.

As Jimin was about to give up trying to pry the door open, a slip of paper dropped from the sky, landing in front of Jihmin.

"Sing", read the slip.

"And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be... than here in my room, dreaming about you and me...", sang Jimin softly at the door.

The door slowly opened and revealed a bright light, Jimin slowly went in.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jimin jolted up from his bed, sweating and confused. He realized the whole story that unfolded in front of him was merely a dream.

"Oh shit", Jimin muttered as he put his face onto his hands, both sad and dissapointed that he didn't marry the junglebook.

桜風に舞い散って。

[A/N] Im so sorry for being MIA for all these months. I've just had writers block and had difficulty writing anything. I'll probably start trying to update more frequently.