~A/N~

Sorry for this, but I need to stop that there for a little while.
So, let's sum up what's happened so far...

On the road so far...
* Cue Kansas, Carry on my wayward son*
So, we met Heilyn Emmanuel, a seventeen year old girl. We were introduced to her twin, Cordelia, who we met later on.
Heilyn rushed to work, having barely eaten her breakfast, carrying the food for the girl that she serves. She never arrived at work.
She was walking down the corridor to the right room one minute, and was walking towards a completely different room, the next minute.
There she meets Prince Arthur Pendragon and his manservant, Merlin Ambrosius. She gives Arthur the food, seeing as she tried to get back and couldn't.
*Pauses for the start of the first verse - and dramatic effect*
Merlin walks with her to the chambers of the Court Physician, Gaius. There, the physician and the manservant discover that Heilyn came from a school. They have never heard of this school.
Gwen enters to talk to the physician. This pushes Heilyn over the edge, into complete fear. She runs to the closest point of safety - which turns out to be Merlin's room.
Here, Merlin hears about Cordelia as Heilyn calms down. She also promises to show Merlin 'Beauty and the Beast' in the future, not thinking about what she's saying.
Heilyn almost reveals her secret, only for it to reveal itself. Her tears transfer themselves to Merlin because of her built up reservoir from not being able to use it when she needs or wants to.
Merlin tells Heilyn - barely - about his magic.
*Carry on my wayward son comes to instrumental*
I had a pause here, to catch up and summarise because I was about to do a time-skip. Now you are all caught up and ready for the fast-forward!
'Spock' out!