[8] Watching You

______

So... you guys no longer have to track me down...

I'm alive...

And uploading!

he he..... please don't kill me.

I had full intentions of uploading right after I posted that "save or dont save watching you" thing... just kind of maybe forgot to... till my kind friend Kaila informed me that I had to do it...

So... yeah....

Sorry?

Don't forget to leave comments, I won't keep you waiting any longer,

Enjoy!

_______

Chapter Eight

"Are you sure this is it?" Dylan asked me as he stared at the building.

"That's what the little girl said... this building seems oddly familiar though," I added.

"Well let's go up."

As we entered the building I couldn't help but feel like I've been here before. We got in the elevator and I put a hand on my head. "Why do I know this place?" I whispered.

Dylan gave me a concerned look. We stopped on floor five and walked down the hall to room 15.

Dylan knocked on the door and a voice shouted out, "Be with you in a minute!"

"Ready?" Dylan whispered.

I nodded in reply.

The door opened and there she stood. "Anna?" she gasped and ran towards me with open arms. She stopped behind me and turned around. "What...the..."

"We should continue this conversation inside," Dylan suggested.

She nodded and let us inside.

"So you came back as a ghost? Was it straight away?" Dr. Meese asked.

I shook my head. "When I came back I think it was a few days after when word got out about my suicide. I appeared at school," I explained to her.

Dr. Meese nodded and folded her hands. "I see... Do you think my daughter is still around?"

I shrugged. "I haven't met anyone else who is dead."

Dr. Meese nodded again. She got up, grabbing a frame and bringing it back. "In case you do see her, this is what she looks like."

I looked at the pretty girl with dark brown hair, tanned skin and dark brown eyes. "She's really pretty," I whispered.

"My lovely Hayley. She was gone too soon... But seeing you gives me hope she might still be out there somewhere."

I put my hand over hers. I knew she couldn't feel it, but it was my way of showing sympathy. "I'll try to find her. But do you know any way I could come back?"

Dr. Meese sighed. "I used to actually study this before my daughter's death... I was obsessed with the after life... So I'll have to look in my books... Come back in a week and I'll see if I have the answer."

I nodded. "Thank you. I'll do my best for this week to find your daughter."

Dr. Meese gave me a warm smile. "I know you will, Anna. I know you will."