Chapter 2

Disclaimer: The Gintama characters and storyline belongs to Hideaki Sorachi... I own the story in Wattpad😂 and The characters Yumi and Koharu.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Yumi's POV

"Koharu, wake up."

"Aya..."

"Hey.... I thought you wanted to see the planet?? Were nearing it already. Wake up." After some shaking, the child woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"*Yawn* Nee-san awre we there ywet??"

"Almost there sis. 45 minutes till we land. Old man asked me to wake you up since he promised you... Athough it was a bit late." Then Koharu held out her hands; A gesture that means she wants to be carried. With a smile, I asked, "Front or back?"

"Bwack."

I turned around and kneeled so that my sister can climb. The girl climbed on my back and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Hold on tight, okay?"

"Okay..."

I lifted the girl and exited our room. Then, I went to Umibozu's office. This will be a long walk, especially since I'm carrying my sister so I can't run.

That's out of the option.

I still need a permission from her or else she'll whine about how it makes her dizzy. Everyday it takes 10- 15 minutes because of the maze-like-ship, despite staying there for almost 2 months.

I'm muttering profanities under my breath. It took a lot of twist and turns before I can arrive at the Old Man's Office, and that's was 20 minutes ago😤.  'Man, this ship need some serious remodeling.' I thought.

I knocked at the door, a different approach than the last time.

"Oi, Old Man were here!! Open the door would'ya!!!"

There was no answer from the inside. Getting really impatient, I  knocked again and again and again. A lot of tick marks starts to appear, so I proceeded to my last resort.

Kicking it down.

The door flew out of its hinges. I blew out an irritating sigh. I calmed down a little when my sister poked my cheek.

"Nee-san ish pisshed."

The child really knows how to calm my nerves. I laugh at her attempt to make silly faces. I went in and saw no one there. I found a note at the Old Man's desk.

'Hey Yumi!!! Once you see this note go to the upper deck. By the time you see this were already at the atmosphere. Say sorry to Koharu for me(^~^')

Sighing, I tilted my head a bit to look at Koharu. "Koharu you saw the message, right?"

"Yup. It'sh awright. I only wanna shee the shwip land."

With a shake of her head I muttered, "You're to forgiving, lil sis." 'But that's what makes you, you sis'

"Hmmm? Nee-san did you shay shomething???"