a certian new kid

song-
          we don't believe what's on tv
          by: twenty one pilots

the next day

p.o.v.--clarity

there might be something outside your window
but you'll just never know
there could be something right past the turnpike gates
but you'll just never know

if my velocity starts to make you sweat
then just don't let go
and if the heaven ain't got a vacancy
then we just, then we just, then we just, then we just
get up and go
(a/n - yes, this is my alarm, don't judge, planetary is a great song)

"where is that stupid fucker?!" i asked myself looking for my phone to turn the alarm off.

"there you are you li- wait! i didn't plug it in last night?!!" i felt the need to slap myself because, of course, i forgot to plug my phone in, so now its at sixteen percent.

"yes, cause i will be able to go through the day with this," i said groaning at myself, i'm such an idiot.

i eventually realize the time, and that i can't take a shower, so i quickly throw on my floral leggings, black tank top, pink/purple flannel, and light purple low top converse.

"just great, 2 minutes to do my makeup," i decide to just throw on some eyeliner and mascara, not that anyone pays attention to my face anyways.

i finally get to my bus stop and decide to listen to music while waiting for the bus, i get out my headphones and connect them to my phone, go to spotify, then click on my playlist titled '👌🔥👌🔥 Gr8 songs m80 🎧🎸🎤🎻🎹🎷🎺💿📻🔊🎼🎵🎶'.
(a/n - yet again, don't judge me, this really is the name of my playlist, ask Kumeeeeeee)

"not this song again," i groan as the greatest, by sia comes on, deciding to press the skip button.

i keep wondering to myself 'how, the hell, did all of sia's songs get added to my playlist, then i go and remove it all, and sia keeps playing, what the actual fuck,'
(a/n - this actually has been happening to me lately tbh)

as soon as my bus arrives, i decide to go to the first open seat, of course it's in the back of the bus. i also decided to keep listening to music, which has now switched to king for a day, by peirce the veil.

as we approach the last stop, i internally groan to myself because who we're picking up, of course, its the drug addicts, and they all sit around me, ugh.

i can't help but notice the smell, of course, marijuana, yay.

"who the fuck decides to try drugs in fucking eighth grade, and gets addicted, also, i don't think they care who knows," i whisper to myself.

as soon as we get to my school, i decide to wait so i can be the last person off of the bus.

as i walk through the doors, i notice a new kid that catches my eye. he was wearing a black and white sweater, and had kind of odd hair. i assumed he was one of the new kids because not only have i never seen him before, but he was sitting by himself, he seemed kind of sad.
(a/n - look up 'sorta chris' on youtube, that's him, and yes i do personally know him)

i decided just to go eat some breakfast and wait for first hour, i couldn't find any of my friends to sit by, so i had to sit by myself, honestly, it's nothing new.

as the bell rings for first hour, i go into the locker room, as i'm changing, i realize how different i am from most girls, i decide to shrug it off and go into the gym. there i see the new kid that i saw earlier, i then realized he was actually really attractive.

"clarity!" jemma yells, pulling me out of my trance that i didn't know i was in, it seemed i was staring at the new kid.

"what? and you don't have to yell!" i respond to her.

"well you wouldn't respond to me, who where you looking at?"

"oh, sorry, and no one."

"are you sure about that? are you sure it's not the new kid? i heard his name was chris."

"okay, cool, i guess?"

when it became time to run, for some reason all i could think about was the new kid. i kinda wonder what his story is, kind of like what made him the way he is, but i also want to know why he looks really familiar, which i had just noticed.

all i was doing was running, suddenly, i fell. i'm not sure what caused me to fall, but i had scraped my knee pretty bad, causing the gym teacher to send me to the nurses office.

words: 825

-lon