The Infestation Pt. 2

Song:
Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

Clarity's pov

《~The Next Day At School~》

When I got to the school it seemed different, no one was ball or sports or anything. They were all just talking, I wasn't sure why though.
"Hey, what's going on?" I asked Jessica since Nyx wasn't there yet.
"I'm not sure, but at least I won't be getting hit in the head again," she replied refering to two days before when she got hit with three basket balls.
"Yeah," I said, lightly laughing.
"So, what happened while I was gone?" Jessica asked about the day before.
"Well, there is basically giing to be an infestation of new kids. I made a bet with another of my friends for if there is going to be a cute guy that isn't a fuckboy."
"How's it going so far?"
"Not in my favor."
"Aw, too bad for you." She says in a joking matter.
"Wow, such a ni-" I got cutoff be the obnoxious sound of the bell ringing.
I went into the locker room and saw a new girl walking towards my locker. She seemed decent, she wasn't doing any of the fucked up shit most girls do, and she wasn't really talking. I decided to ignore her though, I went onto changing my clothes and going into the gym. Jemma and Lauren followed me into the gym, there we saw the new girl.
"Who is she?" asked Jemma.
"Probably one of the new kids," I said in a 'duh' tone.
"Let's go talk to her," suggested Lauren.
"How 'bout not?" I replied.
"I'm in," added Jemma.
Jemma and Lauren walked off to go talk to the new girl.
"Who has no friends? Oh right, this little bitch," says Chase in a taunting voice.
"Shut up, I do have friends," I mumble.
"Oh really? Like who?"
"We-" he cut me off.
"Don't make any excuses, we all know you don't have any real friends. Look at that, they left you for the new bitch. They don't like you, they just pity you." With that he landed a punch on the right side of my lower jaw, and walked away laughing. I held my jaw and saw someone I didn't recognize walking into the gym. I figured she was new, but she did remind me of my friend Kat. She was with a stuck up bitch that is in my Avid class, she left quickly after that so I was assuming she was meeting her teachers first, and that she had gym during a different hour.
"Hey, how ya doin'?" asked Jemma.
"What happened? Why are you holding your face like that?" added Lauren.
"Oh, no reason." I replied hoping they wouldn't ask further questions.
"Oh, okay. Well, we'd like you to meet Aja!" Lauren said dropping the subject of me holding my jaw, which I had let go of by now.
"Oh, okay."

《~Time Skip To Lunch~》

"Hey, how ya doin'? We-" Lauren started singing.
"Let me stop you right there, I've had it stuck in my head all day.
"Okay, well I gotta go over here. See ya later."
"Okay."
"Hey Clarity, did you hear about the fight?" Laycie asked, startling me.
"What fight?"
"Oh, well there was a fight this morning at breakfast that Chase started but he made it seem like it was other people. So a ton of people got in trouble but he didn't."
"Oh, that's what happened?" Jessica asked.
"It makes a lot more sense now," I stated.
"Yeah," agreed Jessica.
"Hey guys," I started.
"What?" asked Laycie.
"What's that?" I said pointing up to high on the wall and seeing the red vandalism.
"It looks like an eye," added Jessica.
"There's another one over there," said Laycie pointing to another vandalized wall.
"I see another one over there," I says seeing yet another red eye.
"Guys, they form a triangle. Illuminati confirmed!" were the last words I heard before the bell rang.

《~After School~》

AngelTheSmol: Hey guys

Hey

Octavia: Yo

Did any of you see the vandalism?

Octavia: Yeah I did

AngelTheSmol: What vandalism?

The vandalism on the school walls

Octavia: It's a giant red eye

Actually there's three of them

AngelTheSmol: Seriously?!

Octavia: Yeah

Guys I gtg

I hate babysitting

AngelTheSmol: Ha sucks to be you

Octavia: Bye

Bye

AngelTheSmol: Bye

A/N
Guys I'm so sorry for not updating, I know it's been a month. There's just been a lot of shit going on in my life like almost having to go into court with my dad and other stuff like that.  But, MezerCat and Kumeeeeeee are you happy now?

Words: 772

★☆~Lala~☆★