CHAPTER 2 : Confused

A/N: Yey! You have reached this chapter already. Thanks for reading and being interested in my story. Hope you'll like it!! 😀😀

Confused

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ciara's POV

Everyone's crying, sad and lonely while I, on the other hand is confused. I still have so many questions to myself.

Who am I?

Words that keeps on repeating on my mind. "Who am I"??

••

We were at a cemetery where two coffin are lying on the ground. Everyone here are sad, lonely and broken. Probably the loss of their love one. I can't relate really, I don't know them. I mean why am I even doing here?? Urgh.

Two aged couple are standing in front of the coffin of a 42 year old woman. Crying their eyes out. They love her so much. Cara, the woman from the coffin is a beautiful lady. From her picture beside her coffins I can tell. They say that she is my mom and I can't stop staring at the photo.

Is she my mom? Then why do I feel odd, I feel nothing. It feels empty inside. I feel empty.

The other coffin lies a man, it's my dad, well at least that's what they told me. He was the pilot of the plane. A 40 year old man. And there goes an old lady crying in front of the coffin. I think it's my dad's mother.

"Princess are you okay?"

I heard someone say and I look up to see the old couple staring at me waiting for my response.

"I umm. I don't know."

I said avoiding any eye contact from them. They all look at me the same way, pity. And I hate it. I may have an amnesia but I don't need their pity. I can handle myself. Sort of.

"Princess, don't be sad. We're here. We are all here to help you remember things. We will help you."

And now the other old lady came.

"Hey Princess, how are you holding up?"

She asked. But still I didn't look at any of them. I stayed quiet.

"Come now people let the child have some space. She's still confused of what's going on around her. Don't force her!! Just let her be. Okay??"

The old man said to his wife and to the other old lady.

They both nodded.
As the two menacing old woman left. The man sat beside me.

"I know you don't remember me or them. But we are your grandparents. And we are here for you. We will always be here for you darling, after all you are our Princess."

He said smiling at me but I can still see sadness in his eyes. The name they keep on calling me, is that my name, "Princess"??

"What am I even doing here?I don't know you people!"

I said in a bit of a harsh tone. He just stared at me for a while trying to process the things I just said.

" I know but you have to understand. Your parents are those who are lying on the coffin. You need to be here. You are their daughter and only child. So please Princess try to understand things, okay?"

He said in a stern voice. I nodded and kept quiet.

I gave a loud and deep sigh. I don't wanna be here. I cried.