CHAPTER 6 : Fun Day

A/N: Feelingsssssss for a certain person never changed when they forget them. It stays. ♡_♡

Maybe

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ciara's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy and my head hurts. I sat up and that only make it worse. So much for crying.

"Urgh!" I grunted.

I look at my clothing and it changed. I was wearing a white blouse and my underwear.

"Hmm. Who changed me?" I asked and I look at my room and then I saw him.

What is he doing here???

I stood up and went to the bathroom. But then something caught my eye. My cat is lying there in my bedroom sofa with him.

[A/N: Karter Blake and my kitty, Cresent]

He looks happy and peacfully sleeping. He's ummm...cute. I smiled but when he turned and I stood up straight and went to the bathroom and clean myself.

After my bath I went out and he's not here anymore and my kitty is sleeping in my couch.

"Aww!" I said and careless her and I walked out of my room and head to the dining area.

While I was at the stairs I heard laughing and giggling. What are they doing? They seem so happy. I thought.

"Sweetie, good you're here. How are you? What do you feel?" Grandpa asked.

"I'm okay grandpa. I feel good, I guess." I replied.

Looking for where am I going to sit but suddenly the only available seat is next to Karter. I look at him and he stared at me like he knows that what I'm thinking.

"Umm-" Granny cut me off.

"You're maybe wondering why Karter is here, right?" She said and I nodded.

"Yesterday, do you remember when we are talking and door bell rang and I have to get it and when I saw who it is I let him in since he was here to check you out and to see how you're doing but when we went up to your room and when we saw you. After a couple of minutes and you yelling and crying you passed out. I changed you don't worry and I suggest him to stay since it was already late for him to go home. I told him to stay in your room and watch you out since your grandpa and I can't do it because we're old." She explained.

I just nodded and sat next to him.

"Do you want to go out?" I looked at him.

I just stared at him for a little while, while I'm chewing my breakfast. Then, I saw my granny glared at me and I looked back at Karter who's waiting for my response.