LOST MEMORIES

"Listen to the people who love you. Believe that they are worth living for even when you don't believe it. Seek out the memories depression takes away and project them into the future. Be brave; be strong; take your pills. Exercise because it's good for you even if every step weighs a thousand pounds. Eat when food itself disgusts you. Reason with yourself when you have lost your reason".
                                   -Andrew Solomon

Ciara Astrea Quinn lost her memory due to the tragic plane crash that also killed her parents. She forgot everyone and everything about Karter Blake Blackwood, her boyfriend. 

Karter on the other hand will make Ciara remember everything and literally everything to win her girl's heart, again.

Will Ciara remember who Karter is, in her life?
Can Karter wait until CA ( Ciara Astrea ) regains her memories back? Will she be able to resist her feelings for him? When even without her memories, still cannot avoid the fact the she's falling deeply in love with him.

What will happen to the perfect couple they used to be? Will it crash down or will it rise up again??

"There are memories that time does not erase... Forever does not make loss forgettable, only bearable".
                                             -Cassandra Clare