CHAPTER 4 : Mommy and Daddy

A/N: Yellow people! My goodness! Next chapter beym.

Mommy and Daddy

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ciara's POV

It's been a while, a month exactly, ever since my parents burial and I still don't remember anything. The doctor told me to not rush things out but it's really, really hard. People come and go in my grandparents house visiting me while me on the other hand has still no idea who they were in my life. I still don't have any idea. I'm still confused. I don't know what to feel or what to do. I completely hid myself from the civilization. I don't want to see people or to interact with them. It makes me feel odd and sad.

I woke up early but not wanting to do anything. I just sat at bed staring at the ceiling and thinking about my past.

I'm trying to remember but I can't, obviously. I want to remember!
Then all of a sudden I heard a knock from my door knocking me off in my own thoughts.

"Princess, darling? I made breakfast. Come down and eat with us. Your grandpa's waiting for us downstairs." She said.

"Okay, grandma!" I yelled.

I rushed down the stairs and went to the kitchen.

"Hey Princess, how's your sleep?" Grandpa asked. Looking straight into my eyes I looked away.

"Good!" I replied and gave him a reassuring smile.

"That's an improvement now sweetheart." He smiled back at me.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°☕🍽🍷°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"After breakfast"

I went to my room and search for photographs. I look at everything that can trigger my memories. And then I found this

[A/N: The picture at the top is baby ciara and her parents

[A/N: The picture at the top is baby ciara and her parents. It's placed in a frame hangging in the wall of her bedroom]

I guess they were my parents. I can see how much they love me. The pictures said a lot though. Although in reality, I still don't remember daddy brushing my hair and taking a lot of photos with my mom and goofing around with them. I wish I can remember. Remember how happy my childhood was. Especially how happy I am to have them as my parents.

I was busy admiring the photographs when suddenly I heard a knock coming from my door.

"Honey, dear, can I come in?" I heard granny asked.

"Yes, granny." I blurted out.

"Sooo- what are you doing?"She asked.

"Oh nothing much, granny. Just admiring the photographs." I said honestly.

"Yeah, I can see that. Do you miss them?" She questioned.

I looked at her.

"Honestly, I don't really know if I missed them because I really don't have any idea about them just this photographs to prove that they're loving and a good parents." I said and smiled at her.

"They really are a good and loving parents you know? They always make sure to give you everything you want and provide you everything you need. You see there?" She poited out at my dad brushing my hair.

"You ran into the whole house because your father is chasing with a hair brush. It was hillarious and then he found you in the bathroom and since you haven't brushed you hair yet, your father is chasing you around just to brush your hair and also to tie it. Honey, they love you so much. You're their Princess. You're our Princess." She continued. Walking in front of me, she said kissing my forehead.

"You spend a lot of time with them in your whole childhood. You never want to play with other people you're content to spend your whole time with them. Your dad play with you a lot and also your Mom always find a way to make you enjoy every single day of your childhood, actually both of them. They loved you so much Ciara. Always remember that although you really don't remember them they will always love you." She said hugging me and walked out of my door.

I swear after the words left her mouth, my heart snapped in two uneven pieces like twig. I could also feel tears stinging my eyes again. God I hated this. Tears blurred my vision, and flowed through my cheeks.

I suddenly felt too tired, too worked up. I wipped the tear from my face although they keep on falling from my eyes. I looked up at the pictures again.

"Mom, Dad? You're both being unfair. You both left me without any memory of everything. Mom, it's so hard. It's so, so hard to face life without you guys to help me out. I have no clue, I have no idea about everything. Please, please make me remember!" I whispered. I stood up and pushed all my things off the table.

I felt memories flow right through me. My mommy, my daddy; DEAD! It's all because of me! I should've listened to Mom. We should've used that fucking fucking messed up aircraft.

{Memories: 10%}

"Whhyyyy!!" I yelled.

"Whyyy!" I sobbed, looking down at my hands.

I was terribly shaking. I sat on the floor. When I looked up, Granny's happy face turned into a frown and pure loneliness. Granny had a look of pure shock on her face including me, looking eye to eye with him. I was shocked as well what is he doing here? Scartch that I don't care. I kept on sobbing. I look back at my hands, they are still shaking. I am shaking.

"Granny?" I sucked up a full amount of air.

"Isss- Mo-mm aa-nd Daa-d-dy really de-ad??" I stutter, and still fuckingly shaking.

I look at them. They're still in shock.

"Darling, swee-" I cut her off.

"Tell me!!!!" I yelled.

"They are." She whispered, looking down at me.

I sobbed again.

"The funeral. Granny they can't be dead!" I shouted.

I was pushing her away then I felt a warm embrace coming from my behind. He's hugging me! I look at him and I caught his eye.

"It was all my fault. Granny, it's my fault!" I blurted out.

"The crash shoud've happened. Granny, it was my doing. I-I told dad to use the aircraft rather than to fly in a public plane. I should've listened to mommy. But me, being stubborn as I am end up being the whole fucking reason why my parents are dead" I cried.

"No, no, sweetie it's not your doing. It's not your fault. Don't beat up yourself like that" she said calmly.

"No!!!!" I yelled, and I stood up.

"I should be the one who's buried deeply in the ground, not them! I should be the one who's supposed to be dead" I shouted not caring if I'm being respectful or not I just don't fucking care.

I killed them. I killed my own loving and sweet parents. As I was about to walk out my bedroom.I hear them call out my name but then my sight is blurring and then it's all black.

A/N: Yey she remembered! I do a happy dance. Lol. So guys what do you think? CA's memories are slowly going back but is it a good thing or not. Let's just wait till her memories is back to 100%. Muah! Babye now! Toodles!