CHAPTER 5 : Her three words

A/N: Hi guys. So this chapter would be a flashback before the crash. Enjoy!

Her three words

♡♡♡♡♡♡

It's hard to know that the person you love forgets who you are. I missed her so much. And I'm such an idiot for not believing her. I love you so much and I will do everything literally everything to bring you back to me. -Karter

Karter's POV

I went to their house that day. When finally she remembered what happened. She remembered her parents. But did she remember what happened before the crash?

I think my punishment was seeing her like that. Torn, broken and literally sane. That day when she passed out and had a breakdown, the memories run back through my head. The day I pushed her away from me. I can't help but blame myself. It was my fault she left.

My fault.

>>>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<

Karter's POV

"Blake, believe me. I love you. I love you so much."She pleaded.

But I pushed her away. I don't believe her.

"Why would I believe you? You're lying. You're always lying. It was all lies Ciara!"  I yelled pushing her away from me.

"No! It's not what you think! We're just talking. It's not like that!" I can see tears running down in her face but so am I.  

We're both crying.

"No? How can you say no when Kevler already it?! Plus, Kev was right you're a lying bitch!" I yelled.

How can she lie when Kev already saw them?! I love her so much but why would she lie to me. I never cheated on her or anything! This is fucking bullshit. Girls are all liars. They will use you and play with your feelings. Manipulative bitches.

"You believe him?  He is the one who's fucking lying to you all the time! I'm always been here for you but then you believe him being your BESTFRIEND when all he says was all lies!"  She exclaimed.

How can she say that?! Kevler was may bestfriend for eternity! He wouldn't lie to me?! Aishhhh. I love her but this should stop.

"Yes, he is my bestfriend and you know what? I believe him more than you because I know that he wouldn't do the same things you girls ever did to me and that is hurt me!". I said walking away from her. But I stopped.

Hearing her words cut deep through me. I still love her. I really do.

"Then be it! Believe me or not but I am telling the truth. I hope you realize your mistake for believing the wrong person and realize what you've just lost, someday. I will not push things through anymore becuase I know your mind is closed and for whatever explanations that I do, I know you won't believe me anyways. But Blakey? At least I tried to reason out with you. I love you, always."

She said and I turned to face her, then I saw her walk in front of me, she tip toed and kissed me from my cheeks but I just stared at her. Baby, I want to believe you but Kev would never lie to me. I hope you're right though but still, I believe him more than you.

"I love you, Blake."

She said and walked away. It stings. I want to run to her and follow her, to hug her and kiss her hard but I can't.

I feel stuck in this position. I felt wet fluids coming right down at my face. It hurts as hell. I'm stuck between the two important persons in my life. I thought I chose the right person but seeing her left the house with all her things, it just hurts. Her words  never left my mind. It kept repeating itself.

Her three words. "I love you"

Her bestfriend will kill me for this. She's a demon I tell yah. It's a good thing she's away because for sure she will castrate me for letting Ciara go. Irionically, I know I'm in deep shit right now because Ciara's bestfriend is my hell of a twin sister.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: So guys what do you think about this chapter? Karter has a twin sister who's basically Ciara's bestfriend and she's a wild one. LOL.