7

you're probably like "where's farkle?" dude idk how to write him in yet, we'll see if this chapter has any farkle.

maya's pov

lucas and i walked to my house after school to tell my parents about the predicament.

"lucas, i'm scared." i said looking at him.

"i know babe, i'll be right there for you." he said hugging me.

"promise?" i say after we release.

"promise." he said before kissing my forehead.

i walked to the door of my apartment and opened it with the key.

"hey babygirl." said my mom. 

"hi mom." i said back to her as lucas and i walked into the apartment. "where's shawn? me and lucas have something to tell you both." 

"he's in the room finishing up some work. i'll go get him." she said looking at me weirdly. she then went into their room to get him.

"shh, everything's going to be okay." lucas said to me, seeing how anxious i was getting. 

"hey kiddo, what's up?" shawn said as he entered the room with my mom.

"well, lucas and i have something to say." i said biting my lip and looking down. "i'm pregnant." 

"i knew this would happen" my mom said holding her face. shawn just looked at me with wide eyes.

"how did you 'know' this would happen?" i asked her, confused by her response.

"well for starters you've spent the night over riley's house several nights that the matthew's have been out of town." she said moving her hands to her hips.

i looked down and scrunched my lips while lucas' face turned bright red at her comment.

"i'm going to be a grandpa?" shawn finally said.

"maybe." i said. "we haven't thought on if we're keeping it or not."

"well you two have a lot of talking to do." my mom said.

"i was hoping you could help us with the decision." i told her.

"well, it's not my baby. it's also not my decision." she said walking over to me and lucas.

i shook my head and held lucas' hand tightly. 

"but i will be there for what ever decision you two make." she said hugging me. i hugged her back instantly. 

"thanks mom." i said.

my mom the let go of me slightly and looked at shawn, "ahem?" she said staring at him.

"i'm going to be a grandpa." he said again still staring off into the distance.

-

AN: NO farkle yet, farkle will be coming soon. also lucas was very mute. BUT anyways you should read my other gmw fanfic called "my saviors" its kinda messy right now but its gonna start to make sense soon.