x Chapter 4: Finding the Three x

So yes, here goes chapter 4. Sorry guys for not updating a lot, it's because my sister has been using the laptop every single day, then my personal laptop is slow af! Now I'm stuck with the iPad. So many sorries guys! I also have been caught up with "Living with the Parnell's". And I couldn't figure out how to save things so everytime I'd go online I'd re-type it again. My iPad's not that smart. Lmao! But don't worry, I wasn't born on ancient times, I know how to work gadgets.

Btw, go and see Kurt's pic of the media blahblah section. :)) Drool on readers.

Recap:

Daniel and Reid went to Mr. Rogers' office to find out who the girl from the masquerade is, on the other hand Kate got a call... From Mr. Rogers?

Chapter 4: Finding the Three

Kate's POV

"Hello?" I greet.

"Kate, it's me"

"Mr. Rogers?"

"Who?" the caller says and sighs "This is Bil, your boss."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that Mr. Milan, but why is it that you called me? Am I late? I'm terribly sorry--"

"No Kate, you're not late. but I'm afraid I have to let you go." Bil says on the other line, cutting me off from my apology.

"What do you mean mr. Milan? Am I fired?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes. I am sorry Kate, your mom went to my office earlier today, she was mad, she was ready to kill. If we weren't best friends, I would've called the cops. You know that your mom's pride is really high and she doesn't want you to get tired. I know it's for your college and you need money, unfortunately your mom doesn't want you to be worrying about the expenses. I'm sorry Kate, I also don't want our friendship to be lost. I hope you understand why I fired you." Mr. Milan says straight to the point. I wipe a tear, hang up and ran to my room, leaving my siblings.

I can't be fired. I knew this would happen, but I never know it would happen today. Let's face it, mom's business is not going great anymore and she doesn't want Jaelene, Chadrick and Me work. The twins are already 17 and I'm 18. We need jobs for our colleges, we just want to help her, but nooo! She doesn't want help. Uncle Bil always wants to help but mom rejects the offer. Robert Rogers also asked mom's hand for marriage, he's a pretty cool guy and he's nice. Mom knew him since they were in high school before dad, they met when they were in college, Robert was mom's first love. They didn't end up together because Robert left to Seattle for his college, funny thing is, he never stopped helping mom even though she was married to dad. Robert has been married but unfortunately his wife died 3 years after they're married, and yes. He doesn't have a kid, the wife died when she was pregnant.

"Kate! Please open the door." Jaelene says knocking at the door. "See! It was your fault! You took the coat!" She accused Chadrick.

"It was never my fault Jae, you were who demanded her the answers who the coat belonged to. In fact, it was your fault!" Chadrick fought back.

This apparently went to their bickering for half an hour, 'til I couldn't take it anymore and I opened the door.

"I will let you in, but you guys..." I look at both of them in the eyes and signaled them to come closer so my head was in between their both ears "SHUT UP!!" I shouted.

"Damn sis! You didn't have to be that weird." Chadrick says going in my room.

"I'm your sister, I'm a Johnson, of course I'm weird!"

"I agree to that!" Jaelene says, knuckle-bumping me.

"So why did you leave us there all alone..." Chadrick exagerates