x Chapter 6: The New Maid x

Thanks for all the votes and comments, I really love them. Please Promote the story if you like it and vote. Also, comment if you want a dedication.

So, I'm updating because it's a New Year! Happy New Year! *insert praise hands emoji here*, sorry for the long wait y'all. Btw, there's Reid on the Media section :) drool all you want guys! XD

x Chapter 6: The New Maid x

Who was that new maid? She has a lot of fears, is she afraid of the world too? How awkward she was acting when I asked her who she was, the boys did not even notice that. Well, of course because I was the only one who was sober that night.

I just can't get Olivia out of my head, she was so similar to the girl I danced with.

"Good Morning Mister!" The maid says entering the room.

She starts picking up dirty clothes that the boys had left when they showered last night. As you can see, they all fell asleep on my bed again, I slept at the sofa.

"Good Morning boys!" She says putting the basket at the table and opens the curtains.

"Heeeey Mysterious maid!" Jace yells.

"Shut up!" Aiden says.

"I can see you guys are still hang over. Tsss, that's bad." She says shaking her head. "Don't worry guys, I got you." She says handing them something. "Here's some painkillers boys, I'll go get some water." She goes out of the room bringing the basket of dirty clothes.

"She is an angel!" Aiden says.

She comes back to the room with a tray of glasses of water.

"I didn't know what to get you Mister Parker, it seems like you're well than the rest, they also said you were at a date last night. Here, have a glass of orange juice. Cornilia freshly squeezed them." She says.

"You told her I had a date? She's a complete stranger." I asked the boys.

"She's not a stranger Reid, come on." Kurt says.

"Yeah, loosen up Reid, her name is...." Jace says. "What's your name again?"

There's that face again! What's with that face? Is she hiding something?

"Katie, my name is Katie." She says and turns her back to us. "I guess that would be all? I'm going now."

"Thank you!" Aiden yells.

"Your new maid is hot Reid. That's so Cool!" Daniel says smirking.

"Dibs on the maid! Ha! In yo face!" Kurt smiles being too sassy.

"Jerk!" Daniel replies pushing Kurt off the bed with a loud thud.

"You can't even see half of her face why would you want her?" I asked in complete curiousity.

"Ha! You didn't even see the whole face of the girl you danced with yet you're in love. We wouldn't be here if you knew her. Who's crazy now?" Kurt says smirking with all his victory. And again his childishness takes over and let's his tongue out. Damn! I can't believe we're 18.

"Touché." I said "jerk!" i mumbled.

"Hi everyone!" My sister says as she enters my room.

"Ugh! Her!" Kurt says rolling his eyes and lying down on the bed, face flat on the pillow.

As you can see, Nathalie and Kurt hate each others guts. One, he dated all of her friend who would go here. Two, he's a player. Three, she feels like hating him. Don't get me wrong all of my friends break hearts, I don't know why she hates Kurt so much or why she picked to hate Kurt. Their hatred for eachother is incredibly amusing.