x Chapter 5: Meeting the Two x

New Chapter because I'm an inspired person. :)) And because summer is almost over and all of my plans of going out and vacation stuff is done. Ohhh, btw, here's a picture of Aiden.

x Chapter 5: Meeting the Two x

It's been a week since we've come up with the three possible ladies who could be the girl I met at the party.

"Dude, go for it! It's been a week. It's now or never!" Aiden says handing me the phone.

"Who do I even call first?"

"I don't know, miss perfect Olivia Williams I guess!" Kurt says

"How sure am I she's gonna pick up anyway?"

"Oh come on Reid, be like Jace. The dude has a girl now, he took his chances." Jack says getting the phone from me. "It's ringing!"

"Hello?" The other end says.

"Hi, is this Olivia Williams?" I say scratching the back of my head.

"Uhhh, yes? Who is this?"

'What do I say?' I mouthed the boys, they just shrugged.

"Uhhh! Another prank call! Look mister whoever you are speak up!"

"I'm sorry for giving you the wrong idea or anything, i'm uhhh, Reid Parker."

"Oh, Mr. Parker, I remember you."

"Mr. Parker? That makes me sound so old Olivia, just call me Reid." I said kiling my nervousness.

"Ohh, cool. Why'd you call?"

"I uhhh, want to get coffee sometime?" Coffee seriously? A date at starbuck's? Dude! You're such a typical white girl!

"Sure, I guess. When?"

"Tomorrow, 3pm at starbucks. Don't worry, I'll drop you off at your house."

"Sure. See you then." She says and hangs up.

"That went okay." I said to the boys.

"She said yes?" All of them asked.

"Duh?! i'm Reid Parker."

"Well, I do hope that's her dude. Or you'll be going to a lot of dates." Jace says patting my back.

"I hope so too. Now who wants pizza?"

"Who doesn't?"

After 5 boxes of pepperoni pizza and Large sodas we just played video games and got ready for a party we got invited to.

"Pool party!" Kurt screams happily.

It was 11pm and we just arrived whats-his-name's party. Basically he's a jock as well but we never hang out, he invited us to get his popularity up, he's a sophomore and after summer he's gonna be a junior and what more would you do to be a popular kid is to invite popular people and have a pool party at your huge house. At least that's what Aiden told me.

Everyone is in their swimwears, some were already wasted but they were still holding a cup of beer on their hands. The music was blasting from the speakers and thank God no neighbors called the cops yet. This party is insane, it's not like what I've imagine it to be... Jerry, Miguel or Paul's party is good. Probably just stick to what's-his-name.

I walk inside his house and saw a girl I least expected to see. Emily Heights. She stood at the kitchen island with her groupies. She notices I've been staring, she walks up to me.

"Fancy seeing you here enjoying the party so far Parker?" Emily says smiling at me. I flirted back.

"Well, fancy seeing you here too Heights. I am enjoying the party. Actually."