Chapter 4

Arriving home with Shayla right behind me we made our way straight to the kitchen and began devouring anything insight.

Tonight was Shayla's boyfriend party and I couldn't wait to go.

After cleaning out the fridge we made our way up to my room.

I took a hot shower that was much needed and washed my hair. After doing so I stepped out and wrapped y towel around my body making my way back into my room as I was doing so Shayla came from the guest bathroom making her way to my closet.

Good thing Shayla and I wore the same size which made it easier for us to share clothes.

I dried off my body and proceeded to my dresser to grab a matching bra an panty set after slipping it on.

       Making my way into my closet i pulled out my supreme camo pocket shirt a pair of Ivy pants and paired it with a pair of air jordan 11 low white, black, varsity red putting my hair into i high messy bun (outfit to the side ) i applied a little eye liner and red lipstick and took pictures while Shayla to got ready.

Shayla wore a black school girl shirt a white crop top and a pair of timbs she wore her hair in a high ponytail and applied red lipstick to her lips.

After getting dress and taking pictures for IG we made our way downstairs and out the door.

15 minutes later we arrived at the party late as usual and it looked packed there was kids every where.

Shayla killed the engine to the car and we made our way to the house that the party was being held in.

Entering the party side by side all eyes were on Shayla and I. I felt a little awkward because I didn't know all the kids that was at the party but shayle knew them all.

        With Shayla dissapering to go find her boyfriend i was left alone. Walking through the crowds of people i found the kitchen a made me a drink. 

            Taking my time sipping it i walked to the back where the music was playing to see mad people dancing with each other and socializing.

    Not wanting to be out there with them I made me way back into the house and spotted no one other than Major eyeing me. Dissconnecting eye contact i walked into the other direction but before i can get any further i felt someone grab my arm.

             "Leaving so soon" Major retorted 

                       Looking into his eyes i was lost for words 

       "Come chill with me ma" He said snapping me out my thought about him 

             "Nah im good" i managed to say while getting out of his grip 

  "Come on i aint gonna hurt you" He said as we made our way through the crowds of people. 

                             I threw my drink back and sat the cup on a near by shelf and gave in 

             After a few more drinks and dancing with Major all night i was done. I didnt notice that Shayla had left me and went with her boyfriend until Major asked me how i was getting home. 

    Before i knew it i ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach into the toilet. 

Feeling someone rub my back soothed me after a while i got up to be faced with Major again. 

             "Come on ma let me take you home" he decided 

           " Ok" i muttured 

            Major carried me to his car and sat me in the passenger seat the moment my body hit the soft leather seats i was out cold. 

   *** Major***

         After putting Kiana in the passanger seat i jogged over to the other side of the car and hopped in starting the engine up i pulled off not wanting to wake up her from her sleep because she looked so beautiful and peacful i left her alone. 

                So i decided on just going straight to my house. Pulling up into the drive way i killed the engine and made my way over to the passenger side where i retrieved Kiana, slowly taking her out the car not wanting to wake her up I made me way to the front door.

              Taking the keys out my pocket I unlocked the door and made my way up stairs after closing it behind me.

        Laying her little body on the bed i undressed her leaving her in her underwear and bra admiring her beautiful body i snapped out of it and put on one of my over sized shirts on her. 

       Pulling the covers over her i exited the room and took her clothes into the laundry room where i put them to wash.

            I walked into the guest bedroom and texted my homeboy Josh, Shayla's boyfriend and let him know Kiana was ok. 

Undressing myself i hopped into the bed and instantly fell asleep. 

THE CHAPTERS WILL BE SHORTER WHICH MEANS I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE CAN YOU GUYS COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE AND LET ME KNO SOME FEEDBACK BECAUSE IDK IF IM DOING A GOOD JOB OR NOT SO LET ME KNOW.....

LOVE NIYLA