Chapter 6

After walking into the house I saw king sitting on the couch and I noticed the house was quiet.

"We're my mom at" I asked with my voice full of attitude

"No need for all the attitude" he replied back

"You gonna tell me where she at or not" I said back having the same amount of attitude as before

"She went out" was all he said

Not wanting to engage in a conversation with him I made my way upstairs and into my bedroom.

As I was getting ready to take a shower there was a knock at my door.

Opening it there stood King.

"What?" I said as he stood there

"Wassup with all the attitude you giving me you in my house show me some respect" he said as he kept his eyes on me

"I don't care who house this is when I ask you a question answer it" I spat with my voice full of hatred.

Just as he was about to say something his phone rang indicating that someone was calling him.

Not caring who he was talking to I slammed and locked the door in his face.

Continuing to do what I was doing I made my way to the bathroom taking off my clothes and filling the tub with hot water and pouring some bubbles into the tub.

Plugging my phone into the charger I turned my music as August Alsina "Make it home" began to play

Stepping into the tub I let his lyrics tune out everything that was happening .

After spending 45 minutes in the shower I stepped out of it and grabbed my long blue robe and walked out of the bathroom.

As I entered my room I noticed King sitting on my couch that was in the corner of my room

"Sit down" was all he said in a serious tone.

I sat on the edge of my bed facing him making sure that my robe was securely tight.

"Look Kiana I know why you may hate me but please can you forgive me I know I did some fucked up shit in the past but that is the past and you can't dwell on it forever and hate me for it. I love your mom and that's why I changed and did what I had to do to be here for you and your brothers. "

Taking in everything he said made me think of the night my mom didn't come home to me because she was out with King all night doing what she wanted.

King made my mom hate me for a long time when he had her hooked on drugs I forgave her because she was my mom and she raised my but for King it was different he was not my father he was only my brothers father and for that I hated him.

"Kiana I want you to forgive me and let me be a father to you everyone one makes mistakes and your mom and I was young and I promise you I have changed for you and your brothers I love you just like you were my own child."

Before I knew it I was in tears and King was now sitting next to me I placed my head on his shoulder and let all my emotions out on his shoulder.

For the first time I think I finally want to let King back into my life I think it's time to forgive and move on.

"Sorry for everything I have done and I realized that I can't hold you against it forever and I think I can move on."

King hugged me tightly and kissed me on my forehead I felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulder.

After having a long conversation with King he exited my room and I went to put some clothes on.

Making my way down stairs I noticed my mom and brothers where down stairs.

"Hey mom" I said not making eye contact with her.

"Hey sweetie" she said as she was putting the groceries away.

"I heard you and King had a talk" she added after putting the last item up.

"Yea" was all I said

"That's good" she said as she picked up Kaden and took off his little sweater.

I picked up Jaden and sat him on the counter he kept talking about all the things he did today and all the new clothes and toys that my mom bought him.

After helping my mom cook dinner we all sat together at the table and for the first time I felt like we were a real family.

After cleaning up the kitchen I made my way upstairs to my room and climbed into bed looking over at my phone I saw I had a miss call from Major.

I called him back and we talked for hours until we fell asleep on the phone together.

Thought I should update twice since I haven't been updating in a long time.

Hope you guys like it.

Please comment and tell me what you think I need feedback for the next update