Chapter 3

I woke up extra early for some reason with a big smile on my face I was so excited to go to school to see Major.

I don't know why but I wanted to see him.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teethe.

After doing so I took a 45 minute shower and exited the bathroom.

Drying off my wet skin I applied some lotion to my now dry skin and pulled out a matching bra and panty set.

Walking into my closet I took out a white crop top, floral high waisted shorts, and a pair of white Michael Kors sandals.

After getting dressed I walked into my bathroom and applied mascara, eyeliner, and red lip stick as my makeup of the day.

I put my hair in a neat high bun and exited the bathroom.

Making my way down stairs I saw my mom and King laying on the couch cuddled up together the thought of them made me smile but I still disliked King.

Before they could notice me I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a apple and walked out the front door to wait for Shayla.

After waiting for Shayla to finally come she pulled into my drive way.

Making my way to the car I slide into the passenger seat looking back I noticed one of the girls that Shayla hang with I just don't remember her name.

We all drove in silence as we made small talk here and there.

Arriving at school I spotted major and his boys chilling in the parking lot.

Shayla killed the engine as we all exited that car.

"Follow me" Shayla state as I saw her walking towards Major an his friends.

"Wassup bae" A tall Carmel skin boy said kissing Shayla on the lips. "Hey baby" she responded

Major has been staring at me the whole time that I made my way over here with Shayla.

I blushed a little bit I guess Shayla noticed because before he could say anything her loud mouth ass was the first to say something. "This my bestie Kiana" everyone said wassup except for Major he just stared at me.

The bell rung indicating that it was time to go to class. Shayla and her boyfriend left to go to class and left me just standing there so I made my way to class all alone.

"Me wait up" I looked back to see one of the boys Tyler walking up towards me.

Catching up to me he continued to walk with me he was cute but he didn't compare to Major.

"Hi" I simply said as we walked

We made small talk as he walked me to class he is so funny during our whole walk he had me laughing.

I entered class and noticed we had a sub. I walked to my seat and pulled out my phone and began to scroll through my Instagram.

Sitting down I noticed a tall figure standing up in front of me. Looking up I noticed it was Major, he pulled up a chair next to me and stared at me
"Can I help you" I stated with the least bit of interest but deep down I was excited as hell

"Yea you can help me with your number" he replied grabbing my phone out my hand before I could grab it back he was already putting his number in my phone.

"I better get a call from you" he said as he walked away sitting my phone on the desk.

Picking it up I saw he saved his self as Bae💖💞💘 I smiled at it and closed out of it.

The bell rung indicating it was time to make our way to the next class. The rest of the classes went by fast and I was now in the car with Shayla on our way to my house.