Chapter 8

KIANA

Waking up to someone opening my curtains made me angry until I saw my mom fully dressed and smiling.

"Mom really" I said in a groggy voice

"Really what we going out just us" was all she said before making her way out.

"Oh you got 30 minutes to get ready" she yelled before I heard her walking down the stairs.

I slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth first after doing so I turned on the shower and waited for it to get just the right temperature before stepping in.

Removing all my clothes I stepped into the shower and then lathered up my body with soap.

Stepping out I dried my self off with my towel and put on my robe afterwards.

Walking into my closet I pulled out my high waisted ripped shorts, my white crop top and my snakeskin Jordan 11 putting my hair into a high messy bun, adding my gold Michael Kors watch and a Lion head necklace.

I grabbed my phone and headed out the door.

Walking down stairs I saw King and the rest of the family sitting down stairs.

"Good morning" I said excited for no reason I kissed everyone on the cheek including King. Grabbing a bottle of orange juice my mother and I were out the door.

But before we left she had to give King a list of things that he probably wouldn't follow.

Kissing everyone once again we finally left.

KING👑

This wast first time being left with the boys but it couldn't be that bad.

After cleaning up after breakfast I took Kaden and Jaden up stairs to take a bath.

After doing so I dried both of them off and laid them on Kim and I bed.

Grabbing a diaper for Kaden and lotioning him up. Kaden wore a pair of dark jeans a pair of timbs and a polar shirt. With a black beanie.

Jaden wore a pair of light ripped jeans a polo shirt and his blue new balances.

King sat them on the bed before telling Jaden to watch his brother.

King took a quick shower and got out.

He stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Quickly walking into his closet the pulled out a pair of polo boxers and put on his dark jeans with his timbs and his Versace shirt. Applying a gold Rolex to his wrist and a gold chain he sprayed a little colon on him.

"Daddy can I have some" Jaden said as he hopped of the bed.

King smiled to himself before spraying a little on him.

After getting everyone ready King grabbed Kaden's baby bag and put Kaden in his car seat.

After getting the boys into the car King locked up the house and pulled off.

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG HOPE YOU ENJOY COMMENT AND VOTE for next update (REAL COMMENTS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I AM DOING)