Chapter 18

Bold:Amy
Italics: Khan
***************
     ~same day at 12:00am~

"hey baldy "

"hi khan everything ok?"

"ya I called you tell that Shar woke up a few minutes back.Thank god"

"oh that's great.do you think I should visit him tomorrow?"

"If you want you can surely visit him but I don't think it would be  a great idea as you see Bianca is with him"

"ya you are right...I don't think he  or Bianca will appreciate my presence.By the way Bianca was your ex girlfriend?"

"yes..she was my first girlfriend and we like dated for two years but you know I always felt that something was missing between us.At first I really enjoyed her presence but then then somehow I started noticing how different we were and then suddenly one day I saw her making out with Shar and as if that was not enough I heard her saying what a stupid guy I was and how much she hated me and blah....blah...blah...that was the night I decided to end things with her and like a coward I am I could not say it on her face and decided to call and end the things but instead I ended up calling you"

"...............well khan it was her loss to lose a guy like you and I am thankful to God for bestowing me with a friend like you.Actually you know what khan there are some people in this world who don't even deserve our time but we waste a lot of our time on them and we need to stop doing that"

".......you are right baldy...I am trying but you know everyday seeing Bianca with Shar is difficult for me it just reminds me what a loser I am"

"you are not a loser khan you are just a bit different you make it too easy for people to enter your life. Night khan stop thinking about your past and live for a present.See you soon"

"how soon baldy...Can we meet for coffee on Sunday baldy?"

"Is Mr.Alfaaz khan asking me out on a date?"(laughing)

"Maybe baldy.By the way you looked nice today"

"You are not too bad yourself Mr.khan and I would love to go out on a coffee with you."

CALL ENDED

******************

Amy:I am going out on a date with Khan and he thinks I looked nice today.

Khan:Am I really going on a date with Amy?

*******************

SO AMY AND KHAN ARE GOING ON A DATE YOU GUYS EXCITED?

SHAR IS OUT OF DANGER . ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY?

DO YOU THINK THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD?

PLEASEEEEE......😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

VOTE

COMEMENT

SHARE