Chapter 16

AMY'S POV

There he was standing behind me. Yes it was khan.His shirt was left untucked.Even the first few buttons of his shirt were left undone yet he looked perfect I have no idea how.His hair was  a mess and I was never fond of guys with beard but my opinion is going to change from now on for sure after looking at him.

"Shar was crossing the road while talking on the phone and he was hit by a car"Khan began explaining.

" I  am sorry. Hope he gets well soon"I had nothing else to say.I was never good at consoling people.

"Doctor said if he does not wake up within 24 hours he can go into coma forever"

"I am sure he will wake up.Did you inform your parents?"

"No I did not inform them.My father is a heart patient and this kind of news can effect his health.Will you like to go for a coffee?"

"Sure a cup of coffee would be refreshing" I needed something to clear my mind.

************************

There was a cafeteria downstairs. I ordered for a black coffee while he ordered for a cup of tea.

"So baldy I never imagined we would be meeting under this kind of circumstances"
Khan said stirring his cup of tea.

"Me too Khan" I myself never thought that I would be meeting him in a hospital.

"Alfaaz Khan.Call me Alfaaz baldy"His name was beautiful like him.

" A-L-F-A-A-Z like that"I asked him.

"Ya baldy you have got it right.You look more beautiful in a person"

I am sure I look like a ripe tomato right now. I was never good at taking compliments.

"Thank you Khan.You look good too"I said without making eye contact.

" Only good ? I  have heard some better compliments before trust me baldy "

There was the khan that I knew.The arrogant,asshole Khan.

But you love every side of him.

"Trust me Mr.Khan I have  seen something much better before"

Then I heard the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.His laughter.

He started laughing and asked me to follow him.

**************

After coming back from the cafe  I was feeling more relaxed.

Doctor asked him to get some medicines for Shar so I was left alone with Shar.

Suddenly a blonde girl around my age with a curvy figure and tight dress came in and hugged Shar tightly and began crying.

As if he could feel it!!

She thankfully did not notice me. And I did not want to ask who she is  as she will ask me the same question and I did not want to answer her.

Just then khan came in and the look on his face cannot be described by words.

I mouthed him who she is and he looked at her and mouthed back "My ex and Shar's present girlfriend"

*************
So Khan's name is Alfaaz you guys like it?

Again not edited guys sorry for the mistakes.

I know you guys will forgive me to because you love me maybe!!

With lots of love;-)

Tasmiah