Chapter 15

AMY'S POV

Shar is in hospital.

That was the last thing I heard from Khan.
Shar was a huge part of my life at one point of time actually there was a time when it was impossible for me to imagine my life without him sure thing we dated for only seven months but those seven months were the best days of my life.

After my mom died I had no purpose to live dad was always busy in his work and I was left all alone in the house with some maids who were not very interactive.

I was always a bit socially awakard and was never interested much in making friends but then Shar came into my life like a ball of sunshine and showed me that this world is not a very bad place to live after all.He tried to add some colours to my otherwise dull and boring life.

The thing that  breaks my heart is that he left me like everyone does at the last.He actually proved me that I deserve to be left alone.

Then Khan came into life.Somehow he was successful in making a place in my heart .At first I found him to be annoying but then I don't know how the feelings changed.Its like I can't even function without him.I need him.And to be honest I am afraid of falling for him and repeat the history.

Suddenly my phone beeped and Khan has sent me the address.I don't know how I am going to face Shar and moreover will he appreciate my presence.

And on top of that I will see Khan today.The guy I had been talking to for the past few months the guy who had been successfull in making me forget about Shar.I am afraid that I will fall for him and get my heart broken.

I quickly wear my red cap that my mom made for me and leave for the hospital.

************************

The ride to the hospital was short and with the help of the receptionist I was able to find Shar.He was on a hospital bed with lot of beeping machines attached. He had a huge bandage wrapped around around his head and it seemed as if he was breathing with difficulty.Doctors did not allow me to enter as I was not a family member.So I decided to wait for outside the room.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and on turning I there he was.

And he was handsome beyond words.

******************

This chapter is not edited so I am sorry for the mistakes.🙆🙆

Guys I  know I promised to publish a thousand word long chapter but the thing is that I am too tired to write a long chapter as I finished my exams today.

I promise to  publish the next chapter within 12 hours.

So tell me guys about your opinion.

From whose POV do you  want the next chapter?